Reviews for Stolen Heart
CharliexGirl chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Nice prolouge! You write awesome stories, you know that? Even if you can't keep up with all of them, never give up writing!
kikyou's-reincarnation chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
Just so you know, I've read most of your stories and i like alot of them! _ also please update some as soon as you can!
shirokiba kaizoku chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
hey! i love this story so far, i really hope you update it soon since it's been over a year since you posted it

Kiba
aslanbrooke chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Okay, it's just short of 12:30 am, so I don't have much time. But I think stories of when Sess and Inu are real brothers are fascinating, especially the ones where Inu depends on Sess.

Please continue the story!
Oni Neko chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
I like it, espessially the bit about Inu & Sesshy killing people. Alas, my heart is dark, thus the 'Oni'. But it is a good story, indeed it is. (nods wisely & is slapped by Tenshi- encontra)
Mucomi9 chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
Cool story can't wait for the next chappy. Are you planning on continuing this story I hope so. Good luck and bye _
achisuto chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
username desired:animationfan320
e-mail: #
site: none
age: 12
birth:6/23/91
location: USA
intrests:cooking, cleaning, reading, drawing, all that artsy stuff
fav anime/manga: inuyasha
fav game: none
fav j music: any
aim: animationfan320
msm: none
icq: none
yahoo: i dont understand
signature: i have a signature?
remember me? )
i reviewed one of your stories!
you know... the crazy one?
the one where i got killed by sesshoumaru?
uh ... hi
) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )
what i tried to say was that i really really really like your stories. numero uno fan! $)
cosplay huh?
i like cosplays ) i like the costumes. there perrty, well only the perrty ones are perrty. )
too bad im only 12... im so short anyway i could pass as a 4th grader or something...ergh {(
wow i already wrote alot now.
heh heh. )i hope you dont hate me )
Biganimefan1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
aww this is going to be such a good fic
Lady Kaela chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
great story. can't wait to find out what happens. update soon.
sesshoumarulover713 chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
you gotta hurry with the next chappie! I beg of you! _
robinsama chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
i think it's great so far! please update soon!
magic-shield chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
what the heck? a pre proulague? WHERE YOU PUT THE PROLAUGE IS WHERE CHAPTER 1 IS, THE PART WITH INUYASHA AND SESS EATIN WAS THE PROLAUGE!
Eikou chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
(holds out empty ramen bowl) More, please!