Reviews for Soul Searching for the Lost
The Witchy Writer chapter 8 . 12/22/2020
YAAAAAAY. I loved this so much! Great job, as always. Looking forward to reading more from you!

Happy Holidays!

-WW
JenDamn chapter 5 . 12/19/2020
Okay, this is a little, minor criticism regarding this chapter. And so far, you are doing MUCH better than SM. Wouldn't a recent tattoo come across as an unhealed injury? Therefore would disappear after being newly born? Still, if someone has to nitpick about small things, at least you know that someone is invested in your story. Also SM totally contradicts herself like ALL the time. Super happy to continue reading your sequel though. :oD
BrookeWorm3 chapter 5 . 12/18/2020
Awe! I hope it’s a good turn.
JenDamn chapter 4 . 12/17/2020
MORE parts than one or two! Lol, sorry to be a tad demanding, but this is shaping up into awesome. Rosalie/other human f character have never had this dynamic before. One where ROSE'S partner is the one who left. . .
The Witchy Writer chapter 3 . 12/1/2020
I completely lost it at "Excuse her, she's on drugs."! I love the dynamic they have together lol. Great chapter and I definitely look forward to reading more!

-WW
0oKitteno0 chapter 3 . 11/30/2020
Im really enthralled i can't wait to see what happends next!
Yuki Suou chapter 3 . 11/30/2020
thank you so much for updating! Hope you had a blast with your NaNo project!
Yuki Suou chapter 2 . 11/30/2020
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this intro to Volterra. and once again, im so glad there is a sequel. 3
JenDamn chapter 2 . 10/29/2020
I never understand why the Cullen's don't at least leave an e mail. And what the hell is up w/ Alice's gift that never seems to work when its important? I guess Leah could have something to do with it, but Charlie didn't even LIVE in Forks when I'm assuming this started to happen. Also, Charlie crying into some random vampire's arms that she knows is a part of a dangerous coven, is kind of ridiculous. That's something Bella seems like she would do.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2020
Just binge read the prequel. So excited for this 3
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 10/23/2020
of course I'm interested! though I absolutely loved the other ending, I wouldn't mind to see more of them!
DxGRAYxMAN chapter 1 . 10/23/2020