Reviews for Second Chance at Life
Shadow55 chapter 2 . 1/16
Please continue
narutouzumaki9718 chapter 2 . 1/11
Great story so far hope for more soon!
Battlewolf1992 chapter 2 . 1/5
I'm having alot of fun reading your story and I can't wait to see what happens next and I'm curious what OCs you'll have for the harem or one you take from other shows or movies my guess is maybe the tiger and lion my be Tigress from Kung Fu Panda and the lion might be from the lion king either Nala or Kiara though you had two wolves from the anbu list is that right? When you put out that your adding a OC Dalmatian did you want to add her because of 101 Dalmatians if it was me I would have chosen Dolly from Dalmatian street and I like the idea you had to of the bet of judy being full bunny or not I'm hoping she is half if Stu is like this.
This is the first story that I've seen that is a crossover between naruto and zootopia. And I think it's marvelous, great job can't wait to read more!
Mr.Necros chapter 2 . 1/2
Now this is pretty good and btw what about adding julia from pinky and the brain cause she was a good character and i can't wait to see more.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2020
Keep up the good work
Zamaree950 chapter 2 . 12/26/2020
This was interesting character I like how you snuck in so elements from beastars when they mentioned grey wolf that got me thinking of legosi
Ninja65 chapter 2 . 12/28/2020
I just read both of your stories and honestly they're awesome two very different stories but so far well crafted I imagine someone had to go get their copy of fallout 4 to do Fox of the commonwealth lol , I'm really enjoying these I hope you can update soon , ik there's a good amount of like but also hate for harem stories but honestly I like em for the just wild fun they are and how characters interact in these situations so great joblooking forward to new chapters hopefully soon
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2020
Hope we get Naruto screwing both Judy and her mother in a lemon scene
monsterkillers124 chapter 2 . 12/27/2020
well well I am looking forward to seeing your updates when you can and do stay safe
Iamnothere12 chapter 1 . 12/27/2020
Well this is disappointing it seemed like an interesting premise but then you made it the most cliche naruto fanfic with the tortured and then yelling demons and Kami just puts the cherry on the cake and why does whoever he gifts chakra to need to have the same amount as him? Just give them normal chakra reserves, anyway good luck but this story ain’t for me.
Blaze1992 chapter 2 . 12/26/2020
Really surprised no reporters or racist's/idiots showed up to harass them about the human kit.
MarTinez9 chapter 2 . 12/26/2020
Hey nice new chapter can't wait to see where this story is going.
Also can you add Peg Pete from (Goof Troop) to the harem for Naruto.
KristinalUzumakiPrime23 chapter 2 . 12/26/2020
nicely done can't wait for chapter 3 to come out.
Killjoy3000 chapter 2 . 12/26/2020