Reviews for Second Chance at Life
Guest chapter 2 . 12/26/2020
Hope we get Naruto screwing both Judy and her mother in a lemon scene
monsterkillers124 chapter 2 . 12/27/2020
well well I am looking forward to seeing your updates when you can and do stay safe
Iamnothere12 chapter 1 . 12/27/2020
Well this is disappointing it seemed like an interesting premise but then you made it the most cliche naruto fanfic with the tortured and then yelling demons and Kami just puts the cherry on the cake and why does whoever he gifts chakra to need to have the same amount as him? Just give them normal chakra reserves, anyway good luck but this story ain’t for me.
Blaze1992 chapter 2 . 12/26/2020
Really surprised no reporters or racist's/idiots showed up to harass them about the human kit.
MarTinez9 chapter 2 . 12/26/2020
Hey nice new chapter can't wait to see where this story is going.
Also can you add Peg Pete from (Goof Troop) to the harem for Naruto.
KristinalUzumakiPrime23 chapter 2 . 12/26/2020
nicely done can't wait for chapter 3 to come out.
Killjoy3000 chapter 2 . 12/26/2020
love this fic
Shadow9Kitsune chapter 2 . 12/26/2020
Great job keep up the good work can't wait till the next chapter.
KuronoDono12 chapter 2 . 12/25/2020
This was a pretty interesting chapter though I think you should break up the paragraphs just a bit more...mainly in the first half of the chapter as it was there that they were kinda long/wall-of-texty.

Also regarding the part where the adults are talking about arresting anyone from Naruto's village ad the charges against them...They would technically be charged with Attempted Foruth Degree Murder and Attempted First Degree Murder as First-Degree means it was Premeditated/Planned which many of the mobs likely were
xXwolfsterXx644 chapter 2 . 12/25/2020
Can't wait for the next update
KuronoDono12 chapter 1 . 12/8/2020
This is an interesting story and I look forward to reading more...However there is one thing that is kinda iffy to me and that is how Naruto is a human.

Naruto being a human opens up a number of issues/problems some minor others kinda big the chief among them being size both literal and well "Endowment" so to speak...In regards to literal size there is the issue that by the age of 16 maybe even 13 Naruto will be taller than most of the smaller animals like Judy, maybe even Fem Nick. Not to mention the size of his "Equipment" will likely be painfully big if not to big for the majority if not all of the girls you have said will be in his harem...And thats not even opening the can of worms that will be a Human x Animal Pairing.

However I still look look forward to seeing what happens in this story and how you handle the whole Naruto being a human thing and if you will alter him in some way to fit the girls he is going to be with
Killjoy3000 chapter 1 . 11/25/2020
I like this I see a lot of potential here
Blaze1992 chapter 1 . 11/5/2020
So kinda curious here but is it just Zootopia or later on after the movie is over will Kami have naruto and his mates travel to similar light-hearted verses, Like kung fu panda as example?

Lastly why tenten being selected I thought she had a normal life and ends up with either Lee or Neji?
Also why wasn't Hinata mentioned or some of the worst off girls like the few from the movies?
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 1 . 10/28/2020
I have to admit that I am curious as to what's going to happen in the future with this story, but I have to admit that I like what you have here so far.
FenreldStormblade chapter 1 . 10/27/2020
great start so far. there are few grammar issues such as missed capitalizations and few spelling mistake this very well done. keep up the great work
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »