Reviews for Stuck
neithan chapter 2 . 10/5/2008
I really liked how this was developing and am sorry to see it wasn't finished...any thoughts of ever dusting it off?
BSGirl chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
update
Pheonixflyer chapter 2 . 5/10/2005
I love your story it's the first lizzie McGuire story I've read but I love it. keep up the good work.

flying high with the pheonix
gary-stu chapter 2 . 10/30/2004
perdy good
peaches n pears chapter 2 . 9/5/2004
this story is so so good! Will Lizzie and Gordo end up together? This is pure genious! I really love it!

update asayc

Peaches n Pears
impatient chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
update now
Padfoot n' Moony chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
i like this story! update soon!
Jersey Princess chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
Yay hun, UPDATE! I really need you to update! I love this so much and YOU NEED TO UPDATE!

xCazx
Jersey Princess chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Oh sweetie, I so agree with the top comment, I love Adam Lamberg!

I adore this, it's amazingly well written. Well done! I want to put this on my favourites but I've run out of room, so I'll go delete something now...

xCazx
Some.Random.Person.Here chapter 2 . 2/8/2004
Please update! I LOVE this. Jeez you haven't updated for a LONG time. My gosh I'm dying to know what happens next!
springshowers chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
Ah! I love your style of writing... It reads very easily and characters are developed really well.
I actually read this story a while ago. but i figure that I should review now.
Update soon! AND I absolutely love your other story "I'm with you, a Best Friend and More".
spellbound2 chapter 2 . 9/22/2003
common hurry up and write more
Chaney chapter 2 . 9/19/2003
Oh, that was pure evil. I read another one of your fics, the most recently updated one that is YET TO BE COMPLETED hint hint, and I liked it. you mentioned this one, I checked it out, I AM SO ANGRY! That was an amazing story for just two short chapters and that was the worst cliffhanger I've read in a long time. You'd better finish that other story soon so you can get back to this one! Dang.
davis4ever chapter 2 . 9/10/2003
please write the next chapter soon
BethanyKatherine chapter 2 . 9/7/2003
Wow! This is really really good! Keep writing! Please! I can't wait for the next chapter!