Reviews for Bloody Thoughts
Tarquine'sGrl chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
This sounds like it would come from the Three Kings Saga... When he's fighting Shigure... and tries to die on perpous... Yes... It does. -
voicelikeabell chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
I like it!
hottsumerAK47 chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
hi dont wright any more Hiei poems/ff
this is what your good at these are better than the ff this stuff is goog i loved it
Runi-chan chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
It doesn't suck at all. Very very angsty;me like! -sighs deeply- Poor Hiei-kun...
Pewter
Kokui chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Wow . . . I liked this one too . . . I like these, they are very . . . dark . . . and cool . . . sorry, Im at a loss for words at this moment.
vk.tatsue8 chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
MORE, MORE! PLZ!
Draith chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
A spirit crying out,

Screaming mute words,

Only I can hear.

Wow... I love it! It certainly does not suck, I like it very very much. *nods in a suspiciously hyper manner* I love dark and angsty poems, and who better to write about than Hiei, ne? That's why I did too. I really like this, you should write a whole bunch. Yep, a bunch. You know, like bananas? ...or something. Not sure. Write. More. Onegai? Ja ne!

-Draith
Midnightdream51 chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Hi! I usually review under my real name, Natalie, but since you don't accept unsigned reviews . . . . oh well. It's a good thing I remembered that I can login! _ As for the poem - wow. It's really good and expresses Hiei nicely. It is always nice to read fics (angsty ones usually) in Hiei's POV. He comes off as such a cold and cruel character, but when one looks really deeply one can see that there's more to him. What is great about Hiei is that he leaves a lot of writing oppurtunities for writers (I haven't exactly WRITTEN anything yet, but HOPEFULLY I'll get to writing a fic in July or something. I'm going to a writing camp and, well, I can't exactly post anything while there. However, I have a TON of ideas, so TECHNICALLY all I have to do is get around to doing it - hence the problem. -_-;;). He has such depth as a character and allows many writers to make beautiful similes, metaphors, comparisions, descriptions, and expressions of his inner character - whether it be by poems or storys. As many other writers, you certainly have showed another perspective of Hiei in your way, and it is truly something you should be proud of. The fact that the poem did not at all take away from it's effect on the reader. I hope to see more from you (but don't count on me remembering that it's you - I'm bad at remembering things, ESPECIALLY with names. In that respect I'm a ditz. _;;). Keep writing!