Reviews for DFusion Zero One: Digital Invaders Saga
Kojo208 chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
Wait how come Tai not stronger he was training on that heavy gravity planet too. But we can worry about that later time for the mega showdown
Kojo208 chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
Can anyone send me a pm and tell me who is Krillin because he is the man...when it come to comedy. Besides there was a Yamcha and he is worst than Krillin so by logic there has to be one...Right?
thesame12 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
... THIS IS LIKE DRAGONBALL Z
DoubleCresentMoon chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
My dear Kanius,

I have had you on my favorite authors list for a while now (you were one of the first along with Lord Archive, and I joined up in '08). This is in part due to Shisarakage telling me about you, as well as his story "Twin Souls".

Unfortunately, I haven't read much of your material. But that will be changing here shortly. I plan on reading all you material, in as close to in order as possible.

You are one of the few Elite here on Fanfiction, on of the best writers. Keep up the good work.

-DCM
SkyHighFan chapter 14 . 9/15/2009
Finally, Etemon is dead. By the way: that's MetalGarurumon's METAL Wolf Claw not his ICE Wolf Claw. Ice Wolf Claw is when he sends those missiles that freeze his enemy. He used that to destroy a Garbagemon before he fought WarGreymon in the series. Metal Wolf Claw is when he sends that blast from his mouth. He used that to kill Pupetmon and blast VenomMyotismon on Earth.
Hirari chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
this is a great opening chapter...though the timeline slightly confuses me...i'll most likely butcher it then bring it back from the grave then butcher it again... -_-; anywayz...i would add this to my favorite stories but...i have 1 space left and is being a (bleep) so yeah...cya! o; i can add u to mi favorite authors though!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 19 . 2/17/2004
Awesome story, my friend! And, as for your Digimon Frontier story-if you want my partner to appear, he'll be at your disposal. Just make sure you have a lot of food for him.
BlackTerriermon: (lol) We have quite a bit of catchup to play.
Keep up the good work! Taiora forever!
BlackTerriermon: Don't forget to momentai!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 19 . 7/9/2003
*chuckle* Sucks to be you...
Alan Wilkinson chapter 18 . 7/9/2003
Damn. I was hoping we'd get to see Magnaangemon in action. Oh, well. Great Saga...
Alan Wilkinson chapter 17 . 7/9/2003
Knew that wouldn't work. :p

Light of hope shines? Good. Time to do this properly!
Digi fan chapter 19 . 7/8/2003
Wow! you sure are writing these chapters fast. Update as soon as you can.
Blackout12 chapter 19 . 7/8/2003
Rating: 10/10!
fett chapter 19 . 7/8/2003
Now that this saga is just about over I can't wait to read the rewritten Burizalor Saga.
Anthony1 chapter 19 . 7/8/2003
One saga down another saga to go. I can't wait to see what is going to happen in the Burizalor Saga but I know it will be as good or even better than this saga. Hope to see it soon. See ya.
fett chapter 18 . 7/8/2003
This was a great end to a great battle.