Reviews for DFusion Zero One: Digital Invaders Saga
Ford1114 chapter 4 . 11/12
Oh shit, Yusuke appears as he and Takato compete who's signature attack is stronger. This is before their YYGDM-01 selves are shown as good friends. Yusuke saying Keiko was a friend (before promoted to girlfriend), writing this is that was around the time when you just started watching the anime on Toonami like me (Unlike in the Japanese version finished at the 1990s).

Back to the story. Devimon warns that two more invaders will arrive before dying. These invaders are Matt & Gabumon and a different Etemon (Babimon in the Kai version). Matt swore of wanting to get TK back.

As WarGreymon is dying, the masked man appears and heals the Digimon, being spared unlike Goku. This OC, looks like Swartz from G Gundam, his name is X. X becomes a major ally in start by helping the Digidestined to face the Invaders. So Tai & Agumon will personally go with the masked man to be similar to King Kai's training, while Leomon is tasked to train Patamon and Gatomon.
Ford1114 chapter 3 . 11/12
WarGreymon and Leomon devise a strategy to defeat Devimon. WarGreymon holds off the Invader and tries to Terra Force him, but no use. Lion's Wrath Special Beam Cannon. WarGreymon grabs Devimon's tail, and yep, he's not falling for it the first time unlike Goku. Devimon counters anyway.

Hope arrives as Angemon appears and critically injures Devimon like Gohan headbutting Raditz. WarGreymon makes an attempt sacrifice so that Leomon can finish of Devimon. Then, the masked man, who become one of our most well-known fan OCs ever, appears that makes a change to the Digidestined.

Elsewhere in Corner Prime, Max just use an Ascendant card to beat all of the God Cards. With Goku, Gohan, and Kenshin appear, Yusuke is coming next.
Ford1114 chapter 2 . 11/12
The world's strongest team in tributing the first DBZ Saga: Goku/Piccolo WarGreymon and Leomon. Leomon and the Digidestined are allies, unlike Piccolo and Goku's group's initial antagonism before Piccolo becomes their true ally. Well, the heroes arrive to Devimon's place. In the Kai version, NeoDevimon is always referred, while the original is commonly referred as Devimon (despite his full name shown).

Yep, WarGreymon refuses the offer, and Devimon tells off that he's a disgrace before the first real battle begins. WarGreymon and Leomon fight in try to beat down Devimon, but they are no match for an Invader still.

Haha of the Character Corner (Prime). SSJ4Takeru refer as Saiya-jins before refer as Saiyans commonly. Max and Takuya are talking about Yu-Gi-Oh! such as the Egyptian God Cards that Takuya is buying, and that Kenshin is gonna appear in next chap.
Ford1114 chapter 1 . 11/12
Hey SSJ4Takeru (Yes, I refer you that for looking back at an old fic that kickstart your fan career to become one of the elite members, and still be remembered to this day), I have make my decision to reread and finally leave my reviews to the original D-Fusion series. Originally, I was going to do this in time for the final arc of Cross Generations, but I rather do this much early before that final arc happens to refresh and prepare our ideas/concepts sooner.

Haha, like the A/N with your OC Avatar talking to Tai, Max, Takato, and Takuya; the latter two I remember would appear latter. These early A/Ns are the early days of the Cornerverse called Character Corner Prime. I remember you do these funny A/Ns before eventually write actual A/Ns later. So I recall it's the revise version of the first saga, and with that, Butterfly plays as the first chapter begins.

This is the story taking place in dimension: DF-616 Prime.

It all begin like in the arrival of Raditz. A Scarecrowmon is doing his own business, when suddenly, Devimon arrives and kills the Scarecrowmon. Devimon likes to act so arrogant and cocky. Leomon is the Piccolo of the series and meets the different Devimon that's not the same one from File Island. Devimon leaves him and searches for Agumon.

Here we are with our heroes: The Digidestined. Especially Taichi is Goku. Their story in this fanfic takes place after the Myotismon arc, but the AU happened when Matt abandoned the group. Then, Devimon appears to the kids' surprise. With his full name as NeoDevimon, he reveals that Agumon was originally suppose to be an Invader (In the Kai version, Agumon was originally referred as Zero-009) until his head is bonked that loss his memory and became a good Digimon. In the original Agumon lost his tail, in the Kai version it's a symbol that's removed. WarGreymon fights Devimon, but is beaten as the Invader kidnaps TK & Kari like Gohan.

Ah I miss the previews of the next chapter, these are good times.
Jacob9594 chapter 2 . 3/20
And the ultimate Team does agnaist an evil Digimon
Jacob9594 chapter 1 . 3/20
A goood start to a great crossover series.
Kojo208 chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
Wait how come Tai not stronger he was training on that heavy gravity planet too. But we can worry about that later time for the mega showdown
Kojo208 chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
Can anyone send me a pm and tell me who is Krillin because he is the man...when it come to comedy. Besides there was a Yamcha and he is worst than Krillin so by logic there has to be one...Right?
selios12 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
... THIS IS LIKE DRAGONBALL Z
DoubleCresentMoon chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
My dear Kanius,

I have had you on my favorite authors list for a while now (you were one of the first along with Lord Archive, and I joined up in '08). This is in part due to Shisarakage telling me about you, as well as his story "Twin Souls".

Unfortunately, I haven't read much of your material. But that will be changing here shortly. I plan on reading all you material, in as close to in order as possible.

You are one of the few Elite here on Fanfiction, on of the best writers. Keep up the good work.

-DCM
SkyHighFan chapter 14 . 9/15/2009
Finally, Etemon is dead. By the way: that's MetalGarurumon's METAL Wolf Claw not his ICE Wolf Claw. Ice Wolf Claw is when he sends those missiles that freeze his enemy. He used that to destroy a Garbagemon before he fought WarGreymon in the series. Metal Wolf Claw is when he sends that blast from his mouth. He used that to kill Pupetmon and blast VenomMyotismon on Earth.
Hirari chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
this is a great opening chapter...though the timeline slightly confuses me...i'll most likely butcher it then bring it back from the grave then butcher it again... -_-; anywayz...i would add this to my favorite stories but...i have 1 space left and is being a (bleep) so yeah...cya! o; i can add u to mi favorite authors though!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 19 . 2/17/2004
Awesome story, my friend! And, as for your Digimon Frontier story-if you want my partner to appear, he'll be at your disposal. Just make sure you have a lot of food for him.
BlackTerriermon: (lol) We have quite a bit of catchup to play.
Keep up the good work! Taiora forever!
BlackTerriermon: Don't forget to momentai!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 19 . 7/9/2003
*chuckle* Sucks to be you...
Alan Wilkinson chapter 18 . 7/9/2003
Damn. I was hoping we'd get to see Magnaangemon in action. Oh, well. Great Saga...
124 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »