Reviews for DFusion Zero One: Digital Invaders Saga
DarkWarrior chapter 9 . 7/8/2003
Very cool, man!
Blackout12 chapter 18 . 7/7/2003
Heh, I would have guessed that the best way was to preserve the fight to preserve the story.

Rating: 9.9/10!
Anthony1 chapter 18 . 7/6/2003
The battle between WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon has come to an end with the heros coming out on top thanks to Angemon and TK. With the Digital Invaders Saga over it's time to move on to the Burizalor Saga. I can hardly wait.
Digi fan chapter 17 . 7/6/2003
The final battle is coming up soon. Update as soon as you can.
DarkWarrior chapter 8 . 7/6/2003
Cool stuff in this one! Hard to believe that Matt has turn evil against his friends!
fett chapter 17 . 7/5/2003
I can't believe metalgarurumon actually withstood the life bomb. Going based off the title for the next chapter I hope (pun not intended) it means that angemon will finally digivolve into magnangemon.
Anthony1 chapter 17 . 7/5/2003
The final moments of not only this battle but also this story is approaching. Even though this story is coming to a close real soon I believe that their is still a lot left to it.
Blackout12 chapter 17 . 7/5/2003
Amazing...

"Still...you defy until the very end..."

Blackout12 chapter 16 . 7/5/2003
Strange...Metalgarurumon, even as a huge beast wolf, has hands?

Rating: 9.8/10!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 16 . 7/5/2003
Good work from the champions (and Angewomon).
fett chapter 16 . 7/4/2003
That was a neat strategy that Sora came up with for beating Metalgarurumon's beast form. Also the rest of the fight was great as well.
Blackout12 chapter 15 . 7/4/2003
Ay carumba...even more? Well, I guess I better stay tuned...

Really really tuned!

Aw...I have some sympathy for the wolf! But not for him to win. For him to live, I guess.

Rating: 10/10!

Be sure to keep your work original.
Blackout12 chapter 14 . 7/4/2003
Yeehee...go mega-fight! *sits down, and eats popcorn*

Want some?