Reviews for DFusion Zero One: Digital Invaders Saga
DarkWarrior chapter 7 . 7/4/2003
Things are heating up now! Gotta to check out the next chapter to see what happens!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 15 . 7/4/2003
Screw the Life Bomb. I wonder how much Metal Greymon could Power up. He does have a bigger body...

Oh, and what happened to Mach Speed Times 4?
fett chapter 15 . 7/3/2003
This fight just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to see how Wargreymon deals with Metalgarurumon's beast form.
max acorn chapter 15 . 7/3/2003
yes! you have done well grasshopper! i love this action and matt coming to his senses but his digimon not was a kick. and thanks for add kek in this.

keke: it's about time. and you tenchi bitches better lay off my max!

ma: ok. oh and i would love to see wolverine and pikkan go at it. thanks for the props!

TAIORA FOREVER!
Anthony1 chapter 15 . 7/3/2003
The action just continues to get better and better with each chapter. At the moment, WarGreymon and Tai seem to be in major trouble. But things could change in the next chapter. Until next time, see ya and have a happy 4th of July.
matt4ever chapter 15 . 7/3/2003
Alan Wilkinson chapter 14 . 7/2/2003
So "mach speed" is Kiao-ken? And metalgarurumon is strong enough that even times two barely touches him? Oh dear...
Alan Wilkinson chapter 13 . 7/2/2003
Heh. Etemon should have known he'd have trouble against a trained Mega.
Anthony1 chapter 14 . 7/1/2003
The battle that we were waiting for since this story was put up has begun. It appears as though MetalGarurumon has the advantage for the moment. But things could change in the next chapter.
fett chapter 14 . 7/1/2003
This was a great fight. I can't wait to see how it ends.
matt4ever chapter 14 . 7/1/2003
Digi fan chapter 13 . 7/1/2003
Now its war greymon vrs metal garurumon. Update as soon as you can.
DarkWarrior chapter 6 . 7/1/2003
I like this one! I always like TK and Kari as a couple, good work on the moment between the two!
fett chapter 13 . 6/30/2003
The fight with Etemon was great. I can't wait to see how the fight with Metalgarurumon goes.
matt4ever chapter 13 . 6/30/2003