Reviews for DFusion Zero One: Digital Invaders Saga
fett chapter 15 . 7/3/2003
This fight just keeps getting better and better. I can't wait to see how Wargreymon deals with Metalgarurumon's beast form.
max acorn chapter 15 . 7/3/2003
yes! you have done well grasshopper! i love this action and matt coming to his senses but his digimon not was a kick. and thanks for add kek in this.

keke: it's about time. and you tenchi bitches better lay off my max!

ma: ok. oh and i would love to see wolverine and pikkan go at it. thanks for the props!

Anthony1 chapter 15 . 7/3/2003
The action just continues to get better and better with each chapter. At the moment, WarGreymon and Tai seem to be in major trouble. But things could change in the next chapter. Until next time, see ya and have a happy 4th of July.
matt4ever chapter 15 . 7/3/2003
Alan Wilkinson chapter 14 . 7/2/2003
So "mach speed" is Kiao-ken? And metalgarurumon is strong enough that even times two barely touches him? Oh dear...
Alan Wilkinson chapter 13 . 7/2/2003
Heh. Etemon should have known he'd have trouble against a trained Mega.
Anthony1 chapter 14 . 7/1/2003
The battle that we were waiting for since this story was put up has begun. It appears as though MetalGarurumon has the advantage for the moment. But things could change in the next chapter.
fett chapter 14 . 7/1/2003
This was a great fight. I can't wait to see how it ends.
matt4ever chapter 14 . 7/1/2003
Digi fan chapter 13 . 7/1/2003
Now its war greymon vrs metal garurumon. Update as soon as you can.
DarkWarrior chapter 6 . 7/1/2003
I like this one! I always like TK and Kari as a couple, good work on the moment between the two!
fett chapter 13 . 6/30/2003
The fight with Etemon was great. I can't wait to see how the fight with Metalgarurumon goes.
matt4ever chapter 13 . 6/30/2003

i love this!

Anthony1 chapter 13 . 6/30/2003
Etemon is obviously out for the rest of this battle, which now sets up the showdown between WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon. Can't wait to see it. Until next time, see ya.
Digi fan chapter 12 . 6/29/2003
I relly hope Tai can get through to Matt. Update as soon as you can.
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »