Reviews for DFusion Zero One: Digital Invaders Saga
DarkWarrior chapter 2 . 6/15/2003
Very good, man! Things are getting excited!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 4 . 6/15/2003
*raises an eyebrow* Dragonball Z with a side swipe at Pokemon 20? Interesting.

What happened to the Dark Masters in this continuity?

*goes to look back through previous chapters*

Alan.
FlyWithoutWingz chapter 4 . 6/14/2003
This is a pretty good story. And Matt's evil O_O *horrifed* Well hope you continue it soon.
fett chapter 4 . 6/14/2003
This was good. I wonder what kind of training Leomon is going to make Patamon and Gatomon undergo.
Anthony1 chapter 4 . 6/14/2003
With Neo Devimon now gone Tai and the others will now have to deal with two other invaders who are enough stronger than Devimon. And won't they be surprise to find out that Matt is one of invaders.
fett chapter 3 . 6/9/2003
This was a great fight. I can't wait to see what kind of training X has in store for agumon
Anthony1 chapter 3 . 6/9/2003
The battle between WarGreymon/Leomon and Neo Devimon is heading to a close. Its kind of obvious who the masked man is if you read max acorn's stories. With Neo Devimon's death apparently at hand how will the others prepare for what is yet to come?
Digi fan chapter 2 . 6/8/2003
Great story, can't wait to see the next chapter. Update as soon as you can.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 2 . 6/7/2003
It it possible War Greymon will do better than Goku did and actually survive And is SaberLeomon going to be in this?
Anthony1 chapter 2 . 6/6/2003
Now that was a way to start off this awesome battle. But how will the team of WarGreymon and Leomon be able to defeat Neo Devimon? And if it is true that Patamon digivolves to Angemon will he be enough to switch the tide of the battle towards the side of the heros? I guess chapter three will answer that question.
fett chapter 2 . 6/6/2003
This was a good fight. I can't wait to see how it ends.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Kinda overdoing it on the DBZ refs, aren't you? Even the 'tail & Moon' thing?
Anthony1 chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
So you have now started working on remaking your digimon fusion stories. This was a great way to start off this story and I can't wait to see the fight between WarGreymon and Leomon versus Neo Devimon. Hope to see the next chapter of this story soon on .
103 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7