Reviews for Sol Bianca : Danza del Matadors
radicalbias chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
A very interesting take on the storyline of Sol Bianca. I have followed the series since the beginning. I was disappointed that they didn't continue it from the second OAV but I didn't totally dislike what happened in Legacy.

I am enjoying your storyline. It is hard to combine the two Storylines, but you are doing a good job of it.

Small thing, I wouldn't have changed Janni's name but it is your vision. Keep up the good work.
Eijentu chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Guess the first review was a casualty of June 4 v

In any case, I'm so looking forward to following this Sol Bianca fic. The OVAs (all 2 of them) are among the most incredible anime ever, for character exploration and plot pacing alone. Saw the Legacy for the first time yesterday, and I'll admit it surprised me how much I like it - had heard things prior to this which suggested I wouldn't. The characters and mood were quite different (couldn't imagine this April curled up beside Feb's chair, seeking comfort), but there were some stunning moments in there. When Feb didn't take April's hand on the rescue mission, it so horribly captured that *shattering* feeling inside -.o Hmm, not supposed to be reviewing Sol Bianca here. Apologies.

What I really want to say is that you've got the tone down very well. Having now seen both, I can recognise the blended elements of character and situation, but this doesn't mean they are obvious. On the contrary, it's seamlessly done. Keep at it v
Eijentu chapter 3 . 6/9/2003
Updating quickly v

This story is progressing very nicely. I particularly liked the opening Janny exploration here; not only has she always been my favourite, it also seems in character. The other face she keeps hidden from the world.

A lot of insight into the relationships between the various central characters here too. Events seems to be sliding into place for later storylines - look forward to it!
Eijentu chapter 2 . 6/6/2003
Ah, another great chapter v

A nice layer of intrigue builds here. Though I don't recognise Rammy or Gyunter yet (I am guessing both are from the Legacy), a definite sense of each character is conveyed here. Stylistically, I like the 'listed' phrases throughout this - it creates good rhythm and also allows for precise elaboration.

"Blood. And olive.

The simple dreams were the surest. The past, melancholy. The future. what you make of it.

The jacket still fit, snug.

Gyunter left his cabin for the Bridge."

Liked this a lot. Keep at it v