Reviews for Where there's a will
Icy Spirit chapter 25 . 7/7
CONTINUE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 25 . 3/24/2014
write more
Guest chapter 25 . 3/16/2014
please continue
thesci-fic-romantic chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I have read all 25 chapters and I am hungry for more. ...pls dont stop writing!
devi13 chapter 25 . 9/9/2013
Wow...I can't get enough of your stories...pls keep writing! I am totally addicted to B/R!
NinaDoctor chapter 25 . 10/24/2011
I'm gonna find you,track you down where ever the hell you are and SLAP YOU FOR NOT CONTINUING THIS!

Sorry bout that,I enjoyed this story so much,and then just BAM : no more!Ugh!
xxdarkvampireangelxx chapter 25 . 6/24/2010
AWESOME ABSOLUTRLY LOVE IT hope you write more:):):)
pinki84297 chapter 7 . 4/21/2007
i think maybe that rogue should be like raped by john or somethig. just an idea
pinki84297 chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Nice beginning.I saw the last one and loved the couple too so i decided to read the fanfics because im a terrible writer but love reading stuff like this.
deleted and inactive chapter 25 . 11/17/2006
Love it. All of it. I didn't need an hour and a half of my life anyway.

I love how you brought the angel bit into it- and especially how it becomes a fact of Rogue's life, not a 'magic pill' or whatever. Also love the Bobby/Rogue/everyone characterisation. They're fantastic.

my email is if you're ever stuck for your normal beta it'd be a pleasure to proof read this.

thanks!

kay x
darkangel1910 chapter 25 . 10/8/2006
It's been 2 years. Are you ever going to update?
Silverfox-925 chapter 25 . 10/4/2006
Can't wait to read more, I have never been so excited to read what happens next. Plus this story has me bouncing off the walls. Also this story sounds fantastic, so PLEASE update as SOON as you can.
Katsig chapter 25 . 4/17/2006
Hey this is really good, iwas wondering if you could e-mail the chapters after 25 for me, tomorrow my dad is going to change my webaccess and i wont be able to go this website anymore. I would really appreciate it thnx
Caitiri chapter 24 . 1/15/2006
Please update soon!
jadedangel chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
nice ) i like bobby rogue pairings )