Reviews for Moments of Happiness
Pseudonym677 chapter 11 . 2/19/2021
Awwwww I LOVED this one! precious! keep up the good work!
Sans Nome 24601 chapter 7 . 1/13/2021
I love this story! I can’t wait for you to upload!
Sans Nome 24601 chapter 4 . 12/5/2020
Coool! This was great! What happens with the costume though?
Sans Nome 24601 chapter 5 . 12/5/2020
This was great! Thank you for updatin
Sans Nome 24601 chapter 6 . 12/5/2020
I was first like... who’s the kitten!? And then... ohhhhhh!
Thank u! Ur doing great! Keep it going!
Pseudonym677 chapter 6 . 12/4/2020
I LOVE THIS! The writing itself is beautiful and the plot is super heartfelt! love sparkling baby Misto/quaxo. can't wait to read what you write next!
Pseudonym677 chapter 5 . 11/13/2020
I think this is the best one yet! I like seeing Alonzo being the angsty one for a change. also I love that story about tuggersounds exactly like something he's do!

there was one part where munkus said "Everlast, your safe" instead of "everlasting," just thought I'd let you know. but if you meant to say Everlast, honestly I think that has a really nice ring to it! like a poetic version of Everlasting used for rhythmic purposes or something...definitely something Munk would be familiar with!

keep up the good work! these are really fun to read and I look forward to the next one!
Pseudonym677 chapter 4 . 11/9/2020
hahaha this one was Great! really funny and enjoyable to read. love the ending. i also like how they werent explicitly mates in this one; great job leaving room for interpretation! can't wait to see what you write next!
Pseudonym677 chapter 3 . 11/6/2020
aww this was really neat! i love pounce getting a moment.

thought i should let you know, there's a chunk in the middle that's italicized. if you meant for it to be, then no worries!

I like how this one was more plot based. just little moments that happen in between a fun story. i look forward to seeing what you write next!
Pseudonym677 chapter 2 . 10/29/2020
this one was even better than the first! cute and funny! also I really admire how you write the characters as having a healthy relationship with their sexuality.
Pseudonym677 chapter 1 . 10/29/2020
aww this is great! i love seeing Alonzo's soft side in your stories. I like the idea that Munkus always seems to smilelove those little character things!