Reviews for Subterfuge
Divya chapter 18 . 8/2
NOOOOOOOOOOOO, WHEN WILL YOU POST THE NEXT CHAPTER?!
Divya chapter 9 . 8/2
this chapter was awesome! I liked the references from the books. but FYI, don't think nova would ask max to get her nightmare outfit. she'd have gotten it herself.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THEY'RE SO CUTE STG
Divya chapter 4 . 8/2
This s reallyyyy good. The best fanfic about renegades I've come across. Keep up the good work!
alinwonderland chapter 18 . 7/30
This is awesome! Please continue this :D Love the way you write, and how the story is going so far
Alex chapter 4 . 7/30
Wow, this is actually such a great fanfiction! You've really captured everything really well, and I can't wait to read more about Max and Maggie's relationship :D
The Hidden Library chapter 13 . 5/1
Thank you for this wonderful chapter! I especially loved the dream and how much it seemed like a real dream!
I myself always have CRAZY and WEIRD dreams. They're like long, weird stories.

Moving on, I wonder what she would study if she went to college. I mean, she'd probably get a job making jewelry, because, you know. XD

Overall, thank you for the update and I can't wait for the next! :)
The Hidden Library chapter 12 . 4/17
Love this. Both the fact that Max brought a Jewlry Making Kit, and that Maggie is going to wear that ruby bracelet every day out in public (but under her sleeve, obviously :] ).

Again, amazing chapter, and I can't wait for the next one! (But take your time)
Also, hoping that the next chapter will be from Max's POV, but I'll like it either way. : )
Addie Whitcher chapter 11 . 4/8
I love this story so far! It's super intriguing, and sounds like something that Marissa Meyer would write. I have also been waiting for a book about Maggie to come out, and then found this story. Your writing is exceptional, and the plot is really interesting so far. Keep it up!
The Hidden Library chapter 11 . 4/1
YES! A NEW CHAPTER!
YES! MORE MAXPIE!
YES! MAX DOESN'T JUDGE MAGGIE!

YES!es I'm quite curious why Max is taking her there. . .I guess I'll find out next chapter! :)

*sigh* I just love this cannon!fic.
Katie chapter 10 . 3/30
Awesome! Feels like one of the real books. Would love to see it continued!
The Hidden Library chapter 10 . 3/25
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOO!

THERE'S NO MORE CHAPTERS! *siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh* But I'll wait.

Until next time, amazing person who is writing the next book of the Renegades, until next time~

(and just so you know, you're awesome for doing this! I really love your writing)
The Hidden Library chapter 9 . 3/25
I don't like this dude. His line screams "I'M A VILLIAN, AND I'M COMING BACK".
*sigh*
Again, I don't like this dude. I also hope that the next chappie has some Max Maggie interactions~
The Hidden Library chapter 8 . 3/25
Hmmm. . .idk about this Zoridel person. . .she seems a bit SUS.
The Hidden Library chapter 7 . 3/25
INHALE exhale INHALE exhale

DATES! SO MANY MAXPIE DATES!

I just love Max's POV when he's with Maggie, 'cause that's just ADORABLE! So is Maggie's, but Max's more. ) : )