Reviews for You Found Her
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
A Vulcan cow! I'm still trying to picture a cow all logical like. Hahaha

Very sweet and took her the whole story to make up her mind!? She needs a faster thinking process.

beautyofsorrow chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
And my eyes are most certainly watering right now. Marvelous. Simply marvelous. And I loved that you had a B'Elanna/Chakotay scene in here...I've missed them of late.
Pettie chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
That is a magnificent story!
Brenda Shaffer-Shiring chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I've always loved this story. The characters are beautifully done, and the tension is so strong and so well-developed that the resolution hits with an almost physical impact. I've read the story a dozen times and it still holds me rapt. And while I don't know the song, the lyrics you use are perfect for Paris and Torres.
Straycat1 chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
That was great.
natters chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
JadziaKathryn chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Oh, I like it. Your words seem to fit together wonderfully, as usual. Nicely done.
Pammy chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Wow, this was so touching, and your characterizations were great. I like that the ring was simple-very true to both characters, and I'm sure Tom would have made sure to save up enough rations for a such an occasion. My only critique would be your use of nicknames, like "Tommy," "Bella," and "Lanna." I don't see how the nicknames really fit with cannon, but hey, it's fiction and your the author, so do whatever you want:) I loved it. In fact, I love most of your stories. Can't wait to read more!
Loves Voyager chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Where would he get an engagement ring from? I highly doubt that the ship would have the resources to replicate one. I think they are more concerned with essential things like food and water and clothing,parts for the ship. Tom Paris was also constantly short on replicator rations, so not likely he'd ever have enough for an elaborate ring.
Rat chapter 1 . 6/6/2003