Reviews for House of Cards
Spirit of the Ring chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Wow...that was really good. Pegasus is one of my favorite characters and its nice too see stories where people are not mocking him, even thought I do sometimes...but I mock all my favorite YuGiOh people! _ Awesome story
Raftina Rune chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Yes, this is Schala85. I just my new account this past week and I'm the one that's been writing "A Second Chance" with Pegasus. Thank you so much for your review. _ Biowolf will probably keep posting for it, once I get more chapters written, that is...; But your stories are quite inspiring.

Bakura: Feh, dumb moron...

*whacks Bakura in the back of head* You be quiet!

Bakura: Yes, Ma'am...*falls over* x.x

Sorry about his behavior. He's just mad that I made him give back Pegasus' Millennium Eye, lol. You're going on my favorite's list. _~ And if you have AIM, feel free to AIM me anytime.
SetoKaiba419 chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
That WAS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO sad! AW! Poor Pegasus! (I think I cried alot today! this one actually did make me cry! wel atleast put tears to my eyes!) poor peggy! It actualy mad me laugh at some parts. Aw...Poor Pegasus! Is this a one-shot or are you going to continue with more? (I mean a way to get cecelia back somehow or something you know? well I got to go cyas! ans think about the one-shot or more idea)
Vyctori chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
You started another fic! *dances happily* And it's a good one, too. I recognize the dialogue from "Aftermath," having ~only~ watched it a hundred million times...

I really liked the conversation between Cecelia and Pegasus. Even though she was dying and in pain, they still managed to carry on as though everything was normal, even joking with each other. And, to me, Pegasus filling her room with bright, beautiful things is exactly what he'd do.

This is just great. Classic Kabuki. It's just too bad it's a one-shot. *shrugs* Oh well, I take what I can get. Congratulations!
Yggdrasil's 3rd Root chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Ah, ate my review!

Well, anyway...this was a really sad story. Come to think of it, all Pegs/Cecelia fics are really sad...aw, poor Pegsu-sama!

Sad or no, you do capture the essence of Pegasus very well, and though I do not really know what sort of person Cecelia was, I think you did a good job writing her as well..poor girl!

~Amber
sakuuya chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
*weepweep* So pretty and sad... you write pure angst very well. too bad this was one-shot, I really want you to continue.