Reviews for Hina ½
shugokage chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Definitely an interesting story!
Lord Mortensen chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
This fic is Awesome! please update soon!
nuitari chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
please update this quickly
Guardoflight chapter 2 . 2/14/2009
A nice story idea which I wish you continue, I would particurly interested how Motoko would react to Ryoga or the 'other' fiancees
hey chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
Was wondering if you still wanted to work on this one. Should be funny to see Shampoo and Motoko fighting over Ranma.

And to see Naru and the others freak out over Cologne!
James Axelrad chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
this is a good fic, you ought to resume it.
Vilkath chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
Over all I like this fic, to few Ranma/Love hina cross overs, and sadly this one seems to be dead like so many others. If you do take this up again in a rewrite or something, the basic setting could use improvement. I like the character growth in chapter it is way more natural then the hurried actions in chapter one. First off, getting the Hina house to accept Ranma would be hard enough, but to some how let Genma a grown man live there? Next is the issue of money, genma obviously wouldn't want to work, and now that Ranma hs to go to school and train himself and motoko when would he get the time? Not to mention rivals comming to bother them in future chapters. I like the idea, and the basic relationship between Motoko and Ranma seems kind of nice, but the foundation of this story is kind of sketchy at best. If you rewrite this I would love to see some more logical reasoning for everything.
General Eris chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
Nice fic. Very nicely done. Btw, God of Flames, the term "aniue" does exists. It's an honorary form used for older brothers. And I have heard several anime characters used that term. That aside, I hope to see more installments of this fic!
brindani chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
This a very good. The only point that I think would need to be added is Motoko's acceptance of Genma's word so easily that they are engaged. Might be good to have a little scene where she contacts the elders of her school to learn that it is valid.

Anyway, good story,

brindani
Ten-Faced Paladin chapter 2 . 9/11/2006
I really like this. You don't see many fics like this.
rc chapter 2 . 2/21/2006
Sorry to learn that this fic is dead... given that there aren't a lot of Ranma/Motoko pairings, I hope that you'll consider revamping this story.
Ar-Kaos chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
nice development, like the respecful husband angle...

sahdes of his mother..
Ar-Kaos chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
very good.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
very cool, wish there was more to it though,i like how you introduced the two
AzureSky123 chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
Great story, too bad it's abandoned :(
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »