Reviews for Immovable Object
Bel chapter 28 . 1/20
Oh god! I need more, please update soon
KrisTerms chapter 27 . 1/12
great update. I like that rose has a unique gift in this story.

Bella's going to shift her stance on Rose when she understands that her power doesn't work on her. maybe a motorcycle accident to speed the drama up/run in with nomads while they're out and about in Seattle. love this pairing, happy new year
Alley Bastiaens-Brideau chapter 27 . 1/11
Love this update please
gilo chapter 27 . 1/10
This story is brilliant! I can’t wait to read more so please don’t leave us all hanging much longer!
AshesRestraintHealing chapter 27 . 1/5
Crazy good. Man this is amazing! cant wait for the next chapter! Happy new year and stay safe;)
DeathCrawler chapter 27 . 1/1
nice chapter look forward the next one's
evattude chapter 26 . 12/12/2021
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 26 . 12/4/2021
Amazing chapter! Love all the characters! Alice is so sweet, and Leah and Angela are perfect together!
Guest chapter 25 . 11/20/2021
I absolutely love this story! Rosalie and Bella's personalities, along with all the other characters' are fantastic! It's such a nice touch that Rose gets powers, and I love the humor! It's so great to see that both characters have lives outside of each other. The family bonding moments between the Cullens are amazing, and I love how this story isn't focused on just Rosalie and Bella, but includes so many different characters and subplots. Do you have an update schedule? Can't wait for the next chapter!
K1ngDom chapter 25 . 11/20/2021
‘I will make it my life’s work to make sure there’s a future for you to have.’ She still didn’t get it Bella is asking for input in her own future and rose won’t pull her head out of her butt to see that her fear and refusal to communicate is draining all the good things out of their bond
when all she has to do is talk, it’s as though she has a brain malfunction every time she could and should respond calmly she jumps down the other characters throats like that helps like it’s ever helped her to be ‘acridacidic’ and dang near verbally abusive to the people she claims to care for
she’s full on fight or flight against people who only want to help because in all honesty all she’s doing is letting the problems fester and make plans of their own to snatch her happiness instead of stomping it out while she has the chance
NataS666 chapter 24 . 10/23/2021
Oh hell yes, we.. or at least I enjoyed it quite a lot!

I'm seriously in love with your Bella. She's soooooo real. Like it's really easy to imagine me in her position, and her actions, her emotions feel so real and similar to what I would feel(At least I think I would) And you can't start imagining how cool this is! It's brilliant.

I really like what you did with the issue of all of it. The way Rosalie went with it, was so not cool, and my Bella dear doesn't take shit from anyone, especially from the one who's supposed to be by her side and... you know... be honest? Eh once again, We all know the why's and etc of why Rosalie does what she does, but she had to have known how true mates should act and will act between themselves. Unconditional support and love. Trust. Well, we... or I... Can only hope that she will heal and all will be good for our lovely couple here.

Rose has a tough road before her, but well she's made her bed, and now all that's left for her is either sleep in it, or try and fix stuff.

I'll once again say, that I seriously love your Bella. That she doesn't let anyone walk through her, that she's her own...woman. She's strong and all. the only thing's left to see, is how will she react to.. hopefully, Rosalie's attempt at fixing this situation.

And the scene with the flower. her flower. It literally killed me. This. This was it. I think this was what will make Rose finally acknowledge Bella.

Thank you for writing this, stay safe and healthy.

brilliant as always!
merniizztat chapter 24 . 10/23/2021
;o)
K1ngDom chapter 23 . 10/17/2021
I don’t understand why she’s crying everything that’s causing her tears is her own fault so what’s the point in her crying? I’m happy Bella found out even if Rose didn’t have the guts to tell her or the guts to try to be nice to her MATE a person whom she’s causing herself pain over by being unnecessarily mean.
NataS666 chapter 23 . 10/17/2021
Now that's what I call drama. Not forced, not one-sided, not anything.

You can easily(especially with these PoV changes) the why's and the hows. It's completely logical from Rosalie's point of view, with her experience and all, to do what she did. Even though WE, readers, know and understand that it's almost complete and utter bullshit. it's still, brilliant. Really well done.

And one of the best things... Bella's response. As Rosalie expected... She didn't crumble. And as we know... She ain't a simple cookie who would crumble at something like this. She's strong. And once again, brilliantly done. I just wow...

It only took one chapter, for this issue/drama to start and we already have a meeting between those two... It happens so fast! After the last chapter, I thought... "Ah, shit... Here we go again... Cliche drama with 5-10chapters of miscommunication and whatnot and then a simple solution" But you proved me wrong. At least I think you did, as I don't know what to expect. Will they make up? Will Rosalie finally open up? What about Bella. I certainly hope she won't forgive her just like that. Rosalie deliberately hurt her(not really deliberately but she DID know what will happen, and even though she felt like shit, she still did that), even if it was for a good reason(At least in Rosalie's mind).

I know Rosalie has problems, but it's an established fact, that Bella is her mate. Her other half. What gives her the right of doing stuff like this, even though it's in her mind, for Bellas safety? She is her Mate. That's a fact. It's a mutual relationship of love, respect, and whatnot. Not this controlling stuff she's doing. I really hope they do make-up, but as sad as it is... Rosalie has to get a reality check... She has to suffer her choices, as Bella did.

Even though Bella is human, weak and etc, she just shouldn't... Do stuff like this. Communication is really important, and Bella already said, that if Rosalie wants to, Bella's willing to listen. And did she? No... And it's not like I don't like your Rosalie, I love her, but...
Well, I just hope that she will get some serious talk from Esme, Carlisle, or whoever... Until it's too late, even though there's no chance of it being too late because Bella feels the bond too...

To be honest, I don't even know why I wrote this stuff here, I really liked Rosalie, and I ALWAYS like this type of drama, but I seriously LOVE your Bella and I guess I want her all the best. I know relationships aren't all sunshine and roses(No pun intended), but...

All in all, I want Rosalie to fight for forgiveness or whatever you decide to do.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

I've read this story up to the 21st chapter, sometime in the past, and now noticed that it was updated, so I did what I do to all good stories... I reread the whole thing, hehe. And I wasn't disappointed :)

I hope you're doing okay and are well. Stay safe and healthy. Thank you for writing and sharing this with us.
NataS666 chapter 22 . 10/17/2021
Oh, Man... Here come the bad decisions...

Brilliant story. Simply brilliant.