Reviews for The House Guests
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Funny:D. I really enjoyed it.:)
Sincynati chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
First sorry for all the review updates .- Second, I couldn't stop laughing. I don't know if it was supposed to be as funny as I found it, but it sure made my day, haha. ;)
AnonymousM chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
This was good! But you should classify it under the LeexSakura section, since they're the obvious pairing.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Hahahahha!
TheCityTurnsOrange chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I think this story is brilliant. And one of the funniest, most well-written stories involving Sakura and Lee that I've read in a long time.

And squirrels are pure evil. They are messengers of the devil. When I was in elementary school squirrels ate a hole in two of my own and eleven of my best friend's lunch boxes.
laughannie711 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
omg! i LOVE squirrels! and i can totally see Lee inviting them in to have like..tea or something! awesome...
GenericSpider chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
Heh heh, gotta love free-loading squirrels! Not much of a Shikaino fan, but I loved the LeeSaku!
ArgyBargy chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Genius. Pure genius.

*hearts sqiurrels*
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
nice work
Regal Baring chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Aw this was so cute! And so LEE! Loved it!
Ebichu Chan chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I absolutly LOVED this story. It was cute, funny and and above all, it was LeeSaku. Adding this to my favortite storys list!
Guardian1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
*HOWLS LAUGHING*

*FOREVER*

I could really use some of those squirrels at my place. And the chipmunk.

You've probably already been told how unbearably perfect and crack-up hilarious this is, but I think it needs to be said again. So much love.
hashire chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
I just found this through a rec page today, and . . . omg. This was so adorable. Definitely the best Sakura/Lee fic I've read.
Remana chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
LOL really cute xD
Animelover5.6 chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
That is so cute with the squrriels! I loved it! SakuLee is the best EVA! :)