Reviews for Sensei
Isabella Rossellini chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
wow... the hotness... next chapter please?
Oro-sama chapter 3 . 9/25/2005
lol nice!...damn u!..ur a big tease!...lol can't wait for the next chapter!...
Bluelady198 chapter 3 . 2/5/2005
hm...so far so good. Kakashi does seem to be only wanting one thing and that is to get laid xD

i'll be waiting for the actual yaoi to begin *evil grin*
hikarienzeru chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
OMG! i love this! it's good,GREAT! I never read one like it. i think it will be my fave. pleaseplease write more! it's a really good story._
sweetsnow chapter 3 . 12/14/2004
kakashi is such a flirt!

please update on the fic soon ...i love it
kiwifluff chapter 3 . 11/19/2004
I getall warm and tingly reading this... WA XD~ do keep going I'm dying for more!

*is pink and wiggly*
Riyo-sama chapter 3 . 10/2/2004
I almost thought that you weren't going to continue this. It suprised me when I was looking through the different stories and saw a new chapter up for this. It's nice to see that you'll continue it.
Lunaticz chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
Magnificent! Brilliant! Fantastic! Awesome! I mean, WOW! I've never read a yaoi fic this well written. The chapters are like separate scenes, short glimpses in their lives. You don't tell everything and let us use our imagination. Just...great! I really blushed while reading. Definitely one of my favourite fics! Can't wait to read more! _~
joyce chapter 3 . 9/23/2004
Kewl! This story is so well written! To me it feels very in character. Kakashi that flirt, coming on to the former teacher of his students eh? Probably getting iruka to ask him for favors he needs to repay in kisses and nights together.. sneaky, sneaky fox! I love it!
joyce chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Yuen-chan chapter 3 . 9/20/2004
Ah, but now the question is, how can you fit in DDR, but not chapters in your fic for us, eh? Heh, just being demanding. Don't mind me.
Isolde1 chapter 3 . 9/18/2004
I'm glad you've updated!
Hamusuta chapter 3 . 9/17/2004
YES! FINALLY! _ Love the chapter! Write more!
Morgan Adams chapter 3 . 9/17/2004
OMG! this is too good to put down _
Lady Geuna chapter 3 . 9/16/2004
GAH! KAKASHI! ASS! _

Well, anyways, I know know what it's like. _' Having no time for anything but school and DDR. It's a pain when you have arcade game on campus. _~

Hoping for more sometime, take your time!

Geuna~