Reviews for Adjustment
kindleflame5 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This sucks!
Sadface chapter 23 . 12/15/2011
I hate to say but I think if I was Faith I would have killed myself by now or run the hell away from Xander, Buffy, Willow, all of them.
Ironbear chapter 24 . 2/14/2009
Holy crap, that was good. Can't believe it ended where it did, though... talk about the mother of all cliffhangers.

Good job on the characterizations, and an equally good job at catching all of the plot points that logically needed to be addressed in a post-Chosen Faith/Xander fic. Also, good job on writing Buffy: she came off as believable, and your Buffy reminded me why I absolutely detested that character from early BtVS season 2 on.
SMac chapter 24 . 6/5/2005
This is one of her early works, and it has some very strange grammar and spelling issues, a little uneven in that way. HOWEVER, the story itself is so good that in spite of that it just flows perfectly and is impossible to put down. I stumble upon the odd word usage or the mispelling, sigh miserably, then happily continue reading. And I never do that, ever, I am very much the grammar and spelling nazi. But this story is just so worth it. The voices , especially Faith, are perfect and the plot is solid, well developed, and engrossing. The insight into the motivations and pain of both Xander and Faith is marvellous, and I am astonished at the depth shown here. There is humor and angst, and real psychological insight here. So, do yourself a favor, start reading it, get past the first chapter however you can, and let yourself be seduced by the narrative and pulled in by the undertow. This particular story is worth the journey. I am a total grammar and spelling snob, and yet this story will go down on my list of top five BtVS/AtS stories to keep. Truly. Thanks Dana. I never cared for Dana Poole, but you yourself do actually rule. :-)
xfbuffyfan13 chapter 16 . 6/1/2005
I just started reading this recently and because was being a douche and spasing it wouldn't let me review. I love this fic the characters are perfectly imagined and described, and some of the updates all I can say is wow by the end. keep it up! :-)
Khadon chapter 24 . 4/17/2005
You're seriously ending it here? That's terrible. There's so much left unresolved. Is there a sequel? If there is please let me know or if one is coming in the future. This fic is too good for it to stop here.

E-mail me at "fenix_daniel "
Nicole13 chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
You write faith well, but the sentence structure is in desperate need of a beta. Your sentences tend to run on to a point where it's hard to pull out what your trying to say. Now I'm not trying to be mean, this site is for critiqueing and that's what I'm doing. I would try working on the grammar of the piece it would be a welcome relief for many readers who find bad grammar brings them headachs. Again I'm *really* not trying to be mean or flame, I'm just critiquing.
Marylou chapter 24 . 5/26/2004
An amazing story. You write Faith so well, just as I'm imagining her to be. Please continue writing about her, I want to know what happens! My favourite fanfic so far.
Mis chapter 24 . 5/24/2004
OK when you say THE END! do you mean the end of this...idea. (I can't really think of the best word to end that sentence.)The story was great but truthfully the ending kinda let me down a bit. I really hope that your gonna consider doing a sequal of some kind, because even though this was the end I think you could really run with this entire concept. Either way you did great!
LittleFeltFangs chapter 24 . 5/24/2004
Absolutely amazing. But I really, really need to know what happens after! How can you just end it there!
Jess chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Hey great chapter, im still in denile that its over, please do a sequel or something, this story too good to end now. Awesome job. Kutos
Puffy Marshmallow chapter 24 . 5/21/2004
Great last chapter! I can't believe it's over!**tear** Anyway, great job!
gluemonkey chapter 23 . 5/5/2004
Wow, this story is so great. I've never been so hooked on a fanfic before. Definitely the best Faith story I've ever read, all characters are so well written. I'm so impressed. Can't wait for the next chapter!
lykeafallenangel chapter 23 . 5/3/2004
Woah, very crazy chapter! It was very well written... probably my favorite one so far! Please update soon!
Puffy Marshmallow chapter 23 . 5/3/2004