Reviews for Sharp and Pointy Things: A Tale of Machismo
Fi Suki Saki chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
#blinked

#more blinked

What the hell is this?!

I'm not say this is bad...
This is Great after all...!

But now i'm all confused...!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2013
I loved this *w* loved how you wrote the interaction between those two and the general idea of tattooing. A! :)
kage kitsune 14 chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
Cool story.
Kinoko14 chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD
xkittybluex chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
that was awesome! LOVED it :)
Laptop Newbie chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Wonderful to know if a sequel where Zoro gives a tattoo to Sanji ever shows up. They make a really neat team of thieves, by the way~
dandy wonderous chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Yay, this was awesome! Of course Sanji can pwn you in knife handling, Zoro. XP

As for the second one, I think it's cool that Zoro trusted Sanji to do his tatoo, and that Sanji gave him something so awesome.

Nice fic!
PepperMist chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
All in all I thought this fanfic was one of the greatest of its kind I've read you should definatly keep writing expecialy One Piece fic.
anonymous chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
Um, yeah. You've gotten 66 reviews in two chapters. I doubt anything I say will be new, so instead I'll go with, "This story deserves at least that much recognition."
Splatter Fall chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
'Still twisting and turning, trying to catch the best angle in the mirror, Zoro said. "Makes me look fearsome."'

... *killed again* XD Ahahaha, best. Iunno, that one made me laugh.

o-o And this entire thing was like, omg. XD The imagery! Agh, so cool.
Splatter Fall chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
XDD That rocked. I absolutely love the idea of those two playing such an odd little game. And I know that game, it just never even crossed my mind in the realms of ficdom. Why NOT, I don't know. XD Seems obvious now... They'd both kick ass at it.

... And strangely I wasn't grossed out by the thought of bloody potatoes. Wut.. o_o
Bara-Minamino chapter 2 . 4/1/2009
One note, you misspelled fearsome as fiersome. I'm assuming you mixed it up- with fierce, so no worries, just threw me a bit as all, because fierce is a word I can definitely not imagine zoro using.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 2 . 9/20/2008
Wow! Just ... wow! I love this! You are undeniably amazing! Zoro and Sanji here are wonderfully perfect. I can't even find any words to describe my awe and joy at this masterpiece. I just love the way those two banter back and forth with each other, showing how perceptive they are with the other, gaining a better understanding with each other. It was interesting to see why Zoro doesn't trust Nami or women in general and also, that Sanji actually has little experience with women to act the way he does. The entire tattoo scene was really incredible and it pointed out that Zoro actually does trust Sanji a lot to put the tattoo on him - or he could just be stupid. :P
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
This is very interesting. I liked how you got Zoro and Sanji right down to their characters, their rivalry with each other and their interactions. Because there is always more to them than just their bickering. I don't know why but I especially enjoyed the part with Zoro goading Nami. It was just like him to do something like that, only to escape to the kitchen to flee from Nami's wrath. I can just imagine Zoro chopping and hacking those poor potatoes away, even though he was slightly drunk. I got a laugh at the potatoes being spiced up with swordsman-flavor. I bet that would certainly taste delicious.
JuraquileAmie chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
yeah, you wrote that "commentary is greetly appreciated", so here I go: than you for a great fanfic. I'm a bit tired of all the fics that allways concentrate on Zoro 'n Sanji fighting, thank you very much. Especially that tatto-part was gReaT! :)