Reviews for Of Sparrow and Drystan
partygirl98 chapter 14 . 7/28
Yay! This story is coming along swimmingly no pun intended. I would die with all that heat but it's good to know they are all doing okay. At least one of them can be resourceful with getting food as well. Ready for the next update! Take your time!
partygirl98 chapter 13 . 6/23
Sea storms seem scary. I'd probably be heaving over the side or tossed overboard. Glad that they were able to ride out the worst of it. But where will they end up no if they are off course?
partygirl98 chapter 12 . 5/26
I hope your mom is okay. You take all the time you need. If she can hold her breath for that long does that mean she isn't human? I have so many questions.
partygirl98 chapter 11 . 4/21
dun dun dun! A new face to the crew and I already want to smack him up side the head. This is going to get good!
partygirl98 chapter 10 . 3/24
Yay! loved to see an update! This is soo much fun and I'm ready to see where you take us next!
partygirl98 chapter 9 . 2/9
Dun dun dun! I alwaysove history lessons. I have to ask are the pirate names based off real pirates or ones you made up? I feel like the plot is thickening! Excited for the rest!
partygirl98 chapter 8 . 1/26
Dun dun dun! I don't know why but I felt the need to say that. Like one of those you weren't expecting it but expecting it at the same time if that makes sense. I feel like things are only going to pick up steam from here.
partygirl98 chapter 7 . 1/13
and so it begins! When will Jack find out? What's next!? I'm ready for the next chapter!
There is something bloody wrong with your text
partygirl98 chapter 6 . 12/25/2020
This is a good update! Still laying out all the ground work. I' excited to see what will happen next
partygirl98 chapter 5 . 12/24/2020
Wow. I'm not sure what to say. This was a really good update and I'm excited to see this continue! It's fun to see the building blocks of their life before the main plot.
partygirl98 chapter 5 . 12/23/2020
yay an update! I'm without internet so I will post a better review when it comes back.
TheRavenSlayer13 chapter 4 . 12/7/2020
This is really engaging so far and really interesting! Can’t wait to read more!
partygirl98 chapter 4 . 12/6/2020
Dun dun dun! It's great to see the back story of the two characters. To see it getting fleshed out before we jump into the big meaty parts. I'm excited to see this progress!
partygirl98 chapter 3 . 11/23/2020
Ahhh yay! So happy to see this update. This is going to be a great story I can already tell!