Reviews for Part Of Me
It's been 10 years… please update if you have the time!
Whoa…she's so scary now…
Hellokitty-4-ever chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
2005...It is now 2011.

I'm assuming you graduated high school, and college by now. Any chance you still check this inbox and wouldn't mind trying the next installment? ]
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
update soon
princessyvaine chapter 6 . 8/17/2006
Cool Story. D Hope you update soon.
1010'jin chapter 6 . 8/5/2006
Well, we'll be waiting for your 'return'.

Happy writings! :)
Black Chaos and Light Catastrophe chapter 6 . 3/12/2006
Thats no excuse we are freshman taking 3 advanced placement classes and we still update...(even if it is only 1 time a month!) You need to update update update

Please! I want a finish reading it! I love this story and we want you to update! So update!
i love athrun chapter 5 . 2/6/2006
IT IS GOOD BUT DO A NEW CHAPTER!
LCH8292 chapter 6 . 1/25/2006
Aw... poor haku... poor chihiro... m... this is the first fic i've ever read for spirited away but i'm liking it so far!
Royal blueKitsune chapter 6 . 12/25/2005
*twitches* You are going to update this aren't you? Your last chapters were very short and not much happened. I'm sure that Haku and Chihiru's meeting will be a very happy one...if you write it!
queenofflameandfury chapter 6 . 10/24/2005
Your story is really good and didn't sound corny to me at all. I hope that you do find the time to update in the summer, but it's totally understandable if you are busy and unable to.

If people can understand that then they must be half wits.

Anyway I just wanted to thankyou for writing the story...even though it'll drive me insane not knowing the end, but oh well. :P
ParsleyFeline chapter 6 . 10/16/2005
Arrgh! Mierda, merde and various other ways to say that word. You can't do this to me! I was really getting into it, and it's on bloody hiatus? *cries*
Literati Wolf Lover chapter 6 . 9/18/2005
Hey! Just read it and it so good. And don't worry bout taking time off. I'm in high school my self. I'm a sophomore and the teachers are making us cram for the exit exam and I have 4 cp classes and a gate class too. I used to write in notebooks for my own pleasure, but it seems like I don't have enought time in the day between school, homework, dance classes and chores. So what I'm saying, is that I sympathies with you. I'll be waiting till you post again. Keep writing! -Tsuki289
Gabrielle chapter 6 . 9/12/2005
This story is wonderful. One of the best I have read in a long time. I know how you feel- I am balancing 3 AP classes, full-time job, and life. I would love for you to finish this story because it really is different than the others I have read. It is also true that it is the only story more than two chapters long. I want to see where this story is taking us, and how long it is going to take for Haku and Chihiro to get out of this mess that they unknowingly found themselves in. I love, I love. Please take it as an incentive to continue and not give up on something you have worked so hard on(at least freshman year it seems). It does NOT need to change, grammer not horrible either. And the school- where do you go. AP is such a hard level of classes when you are in school. It is my senior year and I took four last year. AP exams are so stupid, hard not to mention the fact that you have to take them in May. So NOT cool. Anywayz hope you continue, and the reviews keep getting higher and higher even though you write no more. Only shows how much people LOVE this story.
kimper chapter 6 . 8/31/2005
nice story :) thank you for the good read :)