Reviews for Buffy
commando666 chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Cute
Tulipa chapter 2 . 7/22/2004
Beautiful, so true in the everyday romances of the world. And particularly in the lovely mess that is Buffy and Spike. Heart tugging and as usual one of the best post-chosen fics. you are so good at them.
Zzickle chapter 2 . 11/12/2003
okay - them talking in rhyme is just too freaky. I'm assuming those are song lyrics that you're having them say to each other, which is certainly a . . . different way of doing a songfic. But the fact that half of what they're saying is rhyming keeps throwing me off the story itself. I got about halfway through before throwing in the towel. Sorry, just not my cup of tea.
kally77 chapter 2 . 6/5/2003
Painful, strong and beautiful.

Darryl J chapter 2 . 6/5/2003
This is one of the more original and better Post-Chosen fics I have read. Spike has always said that he's loves bitch and there's no better example than in this. He would go to her anytime, even though she has left him twice or more. You bring up an interesting point, one that we as people never really have the answer to. When is enough enough? Every time she comes back to him, he accepts. When should he say no? When should he turn her down and not run the risk of getting hurt. But Spike characterizes that eternal flame, that never burns out, that will risk it despite the fear. Some may call it stupidity, but I see it as courage. A perfect example to this is in City of Angels...when Seth is asked if he knew that Maggie would die, would he have still given it all up like he did? His answer?

(To paraphrase, horribly I may add-to fans of the movie, my apologies) One touch of her, the scent of her hair, the feel of her skin, is worth more than an eternity without it. Just one.

And the thought that one day Buffy will love him and remain with him and risking the pain is worth living out the rest of his days regretting, wondering whether or not the last time would have been it. Pain, regardless of its concentration, dulls if you are strong enough to want it away. It may never disappear but you learn how to deal. But regret? That is something more difficult to bear. And in some way, Spike understands this.

Short fic but well done.