Reviews for The Mute Swan
Miketsukami-kun chapter 4 . 3/28
Awwwwwe y u stop now?
XxA.Dreamer's.KingdomxX chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
Please update. :c please? Its such a good fic so far and ive been craving to read one with similar storyline to the ones i always seem to favor in my daydreams and this one seems increadibly perfect for such :3 please continue it someday; i wud love you forever. : P ja! w
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
great story. keep writing. update soon. I can't wait to read more! Sess should train Kagome!
Azhmyr Athena Le-Fay chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
keep it up
Utsukushi tsukiakari chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
wow u guys are wierd hi im tenchi
Alatariel Ancalimon chapter 4 . 3/11/2007
wow! i love it! it is such an interesting story! i could hardly take my eyes off the page! you have got to update with the next chapter!
Leanne chapter 4 . 12/20/2006
I think you did fine on all the characters personalities. The story was extremely good. I can't wait 'till you get out the next chapter! _
Inuanimeguardianangel chapter 4 . 8/31/2006
-looks around- why would we do that? Anyway great chapter, your keeping Sesshomaru in charater, it's kagome that needs a bit of work, but still I like the flow of this story it great.

Inuanimeguardianangel chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
Great although since I didn't read the first one I really can't tell you if this one is better, but I will say it's the best one I have read all month.

Inuanimeguardianangel chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Great chapter, I absoulty love this story no dobt about and you penname is really creative, and Dark Fairy, you should stick with yours, it rocks.

Ami the Elemental Sorceress chapter 4 . 1/31/2006
please write more
Mimiru chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
great story but is Dark Fairy a real person or someone you made up.
whirlwind2417 chapter 7 . 5/21/2005
sesshoumaru went somewhere? where and why... it -is- sesshoumaru... right, cuz if its not i defanently missed somthing, l8er!:)
hermonine chapter 7 . 5/16/2005
Nice story. Keep up the good work and update soon!
FrostedMidnight chapter 7 . 4/4/2005
YOU! YOU MUST UPDATE NOW!NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW! PLEASE!