Reviews for Visit
Lady Rumbottom chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Interesting...very interesting. I really like this (you're well on your way to becoming one of my favorite authors). I have no other praise or faults to talk about.

I love it.
auroraziazan chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
I quite like the openning statement. I have something of that talent that Peter is saying Sirius found, to act like you know what you're doing and be believed. You handle the stutter rather well. I can never pull off stutters or dialects. I guess that's one I'll have to learn from you.

It's interesting watching how Peter's attitude toward Higgs changes, especially with the werewolf incident. And how suddenly the mention of that pulls back Peter's stuttering. And the "*This* was an adult Slytherin?" line was done wonderfully well. Couldn't have come across better.

I like the epilogue. It's a very clever way to bring things 'round as you like, and I like what you did with the relationship between the two. They are as close as could be expected, and I like how Higgs kind of adopts the others. I guess the best thing you did with this is leave kind of vaguely whether Higgs was applauding Peter's evil or supposedly good intentions on Halloween 1980. I'm not sure if that was what I was supposed to notice or not, but I really liked it. You carried this whole idea well.
Viridian Magpie chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
You portrayed Peter excellently, imho, and his father, as well. Lord Higgs comments were hilarious ("you came a few years earlier than I'd expected"). When I first understood that Peter is visiting his father whom he has never met before, I thought 'urg, what a bastard that guy must be!' but in the end he really seems like such a nice man that I forgot about all of my earlier notions!

While I like the whole fic there is one sentence that I enjoyed above all. "Lord Thaddeus Higgs is allergic to rats." Irony of life, had me rofl.

VM

PS: Chapter 2 of Brilliance is being fine tuned at the moment. :-)
Zoe12 chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Good story. I liked it. Write more.
deletye chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
THat was really well written. I like the whole thaddeus thingy. Nice excuse for peter's conversion to the dark arts.

I like your writing style.

cool last line.