Reviews for Kindred Spirits
Liara-Shadowsong chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Hahahahahahaha! That. Was. Amazing! The parallels between Severus Snape and Simon Cowell are unmistakable and absolutely hilarious, made even funnier here by poor Edward's cluelessness.
0Chrissie0 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
*laughs* I was watching Shrek2 the other day on DVD and I came across a game on the DVD named Far far away idol or something like that. Dear ol' Simon Cowell was the judge along with Shrek and Fiona. It was quite amusing! I have to admit, Snape is the wizard edition of Simon Cowell!

By the way, I loved it ;P
Rose Black chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
HAHAHA! You are so clever. Simon...Snape...the parallels are sinister.
darkmark111 chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
very interesting. i liked that Simon bit. good as usual!
butterfly813 chapter 1 . 1/27/2004
Oh my gosh! I am at this EXACT moment watching Simon himself degrade poor, talentless teenagers on American Idol! I loved this story as well! I'd never thought of a connection between Snape's mannerisms and Cowell's. Great job!
nobodyhereanymore chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
HAH! Brilliant.
Ron Weasley2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
haha...that's so good. it was awesome. u r very talented. i love your fics.
Cheshire Cat chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
HA! That was hilarious! Too cool! I really liked it. Why has no one noticed this before? It seems kinda obvous when you think about it. This is really awesome.

Oh, and are you going to finish "What is family?" It hasn't been updated in a while, and you said you were gonna try and finish it before book five was out, and OOtP came out twodays ago. . .
flightless wren chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
LOL! This was great! I loved this. You are such an awesome writer, I have read all your HP stories and loved them all. Keep it up!
HottahSpots chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
Very cever, i like
Harrygirlie chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
dude, u are so hilarious! i luv ur stuff, and this is pretty good...pretty random too w/ the whole simon thing...and what about the last line there?

a bit confused, but laughing (skull as quill holder, *giggle*)

ciao,