Reviews for Fire Emblem Awakening of Galarain Trainers
Geneevee chapter 8 . 6/30
Me: Same here Daniel. Sane here.
Geneevee chapter 7 . 5/20
Me: Right, let's get going.
LuxBeacon chapter 2 . 4/2
Yeah it's just a bit more evident here. At the beginning when both Chrom and Lissa were talking in the same paragraph and I got a bit confused as to who was talking until I got the nametag. Then when Frederick, Chrom, Lissa and Robin were all talking in the same paragraph it was a bit much. Definitely recommend breaking paragraphs for each new speaker.

Simon adapted to his situation quick. With the whole bandits and killing people thing. But now he's joined the shepherds, so that's quite interesting. I wonder where his friends are.
LuxBeacon chapter 1 . 4/2
So many characters to follow, but I like the premise. The only major gripe I really have is the paragraph spacing with dialogue. As it's in between descriptions and then more dialogue, so it was a bit harder to read for me. Otherwise, I am now curious about the fate of all these characters, but I am guessing Simon is our main character.
Geneevee chapter 6 . 3/21
Me: Mmhm.
gundam 09 chapter 5 . 2/22
It a great chapter, I hope to see the next one soon.
Geneevee chapter 5 . 1/15
Me: Do you know what? I was thinking the same thing Simon.
Geneevee chapter 4 . 11/26/2020
Me: Be sure to catch up with us later.
Geneevee chapter 3 . 11/11/2020
(After we took care of the risen, grimm, and heartless in another area, we decided to have a chat before we followed the shephards.)
Me: Man, that was close. But did you guys saw that power Simon had?!
Lucario: Of course, that power was similar to your Zamenzenta soul.
Sceptile: Wow, that was completely unexpected!
Garchomp: I know! Right? And seeing how strong Copperajah is makes me want to fight her even more!
Staraptor: I'm sure you'll get the chance later Garchomp. But I have a strong feeling you'll win.
Charizard: Guys, as much as we want to continue this chat, they're leaving!
Hoopa: Oh right! We got so got caught up in our conversation, that we nearly lost track of them!
Greninja: Hoopa's right! We better hurry!
Me: Right, let's go!
(We then caught up to the shephards without letting them spot us.)
Geneevee chapter 2 . 11/7/2020
(Unknown to them, me, Hoopa, and my pokemon were following them from behind after we dealt with the bandits, grimm, heartless, nobodies and unversed.)
Me: Ok guys, now that we dealt with the grimm, heartless, nobodies and unversed. Let's follow them from behind.
Greninja: Good idea Gen.
Sceptile: Hey guys! Look! They're leaving!
Charizard: Then we'd better follow them!
Me: Right! Let's go!
(We then followed them from behind without them noticing us.)
gundam 09 chapter 2 . 11/7/2020
Nice job, I wonder who Simon will marry, please make the next chapter soon.
Geneevee chapter 1 . 11/6/2020
(Me, my pokemon and Hoopa all exited from the portal before it closed.)
Me: Well, here we are. Back in Ylisse.
Sceptile: I can't believe we're back here again. Even though it's not the same Ylisse we know.
Garchomp: Hey guys! Look over there!
(Another portal opened up and Simon came out from it before it closed.)
Charizard: Woah, is that the boy Simon Arceus told us about?
Staraptor: Yes, he did fit the description Arceus gave us.
Hoopa: Do you think we should appriach him?
Greninja: No, he'll think we're enemies due to the world he is in right now.
Lucario: He's right, we should follow him while we're hidden.
Me: Right, let's find a safe place to hide while we're following him.
(We went into the bushes to hide ourselves before Simon regained consciousness and spotted us.)