Reviews for Child of the Dark Moon
ferns25100 chapter 34 . 5/9
Brilliant chapter! Wonderful Story! I couldn't do anything else but read to the end. I love the drama and the imagination and most importantly all the twists and turns. Whenever you think that there's nothing more to it, another complication arises. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Kat-Saama chapter 34 . 5/4
First of all, You are an amazing author! I don't really leave reviews but I've literally spent the last few days reading all your stories! You really capture the characters well give and I've really enjoyed everything I've read so far, I can't wait to read more from you! Please keep up the amazing work!
Blue Luver5000 chapter 34 . 4/28
Great chapter
Vi chapter 34 . 4/24
Yaaaay an other chapter so fast! Well done. I am waiting to see the inside of Severes brain and 2 get what is going on.
Zeugma412 chapter 34 . 4/24
Merci pour ce nouveau chapitre !
fantasystar78 chapter 34 . 4/23
Very dramatic! I hope Dumbledore doesn’t hurt them anymore, and Snape wakes up!
geekymom chapter 34 . 4/23
Brilliant chapter!
blucougar57 chapter 34 . 4/23
This was an absolute tour de force of a chapter. Will you address whether Dumbledore is truly dead and gone? I think that closure will be needed for all of them. If his body is not found, there will always be that shadow hanging over them.

I hope Severus is able to reconcile his memories sooner rather than later because Harry needs him desperately.
WinterKit18 chapter 34 . 4/23
Please! Please let there be a happy ending
mizzrazz72 chapter 34 . 4/23
Harry said things in anger, not really understanding his feelings.
Anne LM chapter 34 . 4/23
This was a splendid chapter. I was so relieved to have Dumbledore finally dealt with. Although I am now also apprehensive in case the story is drawing to a speedy close!

My hopes are high for a while yet, though, because Severus has never yet interacted with Harry as father and son. You would not be cruel enough to deny us that, I am sure. And I am also expecting a bit of angst from Severus, once he is conscious again, about what to tell him and when. Knowing Severus, he will probably feel that Harry is better off not knowing. And of course that is assuming that you have Severus recover properly with his sanity intact, but if that does not happen, I will never forgive you! Neither will Harry!

I also feel like there’s a bit more that needs expanding on with Harry and Remus. You’ve set up a lovely conflict between Big Bad Wolf and Remus Wolf in Harry’s mind, it’s almost like he’s still processing that they’re one and the same and he’s still not really making that connection in his thought processes. Whichever one he is thinking of is the one he imagines at the moment. (I’m not sure how much of my own thought process is visible there, but I’ll hope you understand that.). And that too is something I hope to see both of them come to terms with a bit more. You’ve given lovely hints about the way Remus is coming to accept his Wolf! Now if only Harry can accept it too!

As always, thank you for writing. You brightened my day.
This chapter was GREAT! Brilliant way to get rid of evil/mad Albus ΧD awwww poor Remus but I have to agree with Harry there. How the make peace though! Can not wait to see Sirius and Minerva visit! Also, hope Severus heals soon!
This was an incredibly emotional chapter, great job writer! Stay safe and pleeeasse update soon! I can’t wait to see what happens next!
Complimenti, anche se speravo che Harry e Severus potessero vivere insieme come padre e figlio.
ItsMagical chapter 33 . 4/23
Oh no! Poor Snape and Harry! Hope they will be ok! Thank you for the update!
Vi chapter 33 . 4/18
What a wonderful chapter! It was well worth the wait but again the reunion didn't happen. I want do see them happy! I do
Pthink the change in Dumbledore was a bit 2 much. He is not the one to fight 3 of his most loyal supporters even if we role out Snape. He needs to have a more slytherin way about it. And it is not very much his style to confess all his crimes to anyone. It is funny b/c I think of Draco doing it more them Dumbledore. Anyways! Cant wait to read more! Dont let us wait 2 long!