Reviews for Harry Potter and the Book of Souls
dylansandy1993 chapter 12 . 8/1
god dammit.

chapter 12 bringing me to tears.

seriously. I had been reading this thinking "ah fun wishful fantasy" then you have a chapter like chapter 12 with such emotion?

not fair.

just wanted to make a point of mentioning that even if I hadn't enjoyed the story until this point, the chapter, this letter, would have been worth it as a stand alone short story. amazing.
deoxeyses chapter 18 . 7/19
Nice
LLGuido chapter 18 . 7/8
Intense. I became totally ensnared as i read this story. I found it well paced and well written. Thank you for writing. I will ahve to see what else you have written. -LLGuido-
Arth19 chapter 1 . 6/30
Well that was amazing
Darksnider05 chapter 1 . 6/27
Wouldn't he need to tell them about this ritual that he's doing beforehand?
abhibadanna chapter 18 . 6/27
i binged this whole story and its really one of the best short novel IMO. I love Daphne and the letter from her to Harry was spectacular.
Tenjo chapter 18 . 6/24
My only criticism is that you keep updating the story without actually updating it. I have the story in my library as a completed and favourited story, but I think this is the fourth time I’ve gotten a notification of an update when it’s already completed and has been so for a while. Why is that? Do we get notifications when you fix up the old chapters?
fanreader18 chapter 18 . 6/23
Well holy shit. I loved this story! Amazingly written. Good on ya lad/lass!
ILikeHotDogs chapter 18 . 6/5
This story is waaaay underrated. It deserves far more attention than it has gotten. Truly a great story.
Arial Wolf chapter 18 . 6/2
Totally fricking awesome bloody brilliant thank you for this amazing tale of awesomeness thanks
Appo1119 chapter 1 . 5/24
Need to use quotation marks for dialogue. Apostrophes are for thoughts.
hpreader1974 chapter 18 . 5/20
What a great story. Thank you for writing it, it has gotten difficult to find quality stories lately. Keep up the great work.

Bill
thunderofdeath97 chapter 1 . 5/18
shit no fleur? really disappointing, fic is dropped
SvenHPotterFan chapter 12 . 5/13
Daphne hat Harry einen sehr netten Brief geschrieben. Ja, man könnte meinen, es war ein Liebesbrief. Huh! ich könnte jetzt noch viel mehr schreiben... aber dann würde ich verraten, wie die Geschichte weiter geht. - Mache ich aber nicht!
SvenHPotterFan chapter 3 . 5/13
O, ich lese diese Geschichte jetzt das zweite Mal. War vorher nicht angemeldet und konnte keine Kommentare hinterlassen.
Ja Harry hat hier wirklich eine Interessante Möglichkeit gefunden sein Horcux los zu werden. Warum soll er nicht das Nützliche mit dem Angenehmen verbinden. Wer will nicht sieben Hexen schütteln.