Reviews for Brothers After All
sweetpea12767 chapter 6 . 11/10/2009
EEP! u should totally do some small ficlets! that was absolutly awesome! PERFECTO! heehee loved it!
sweetpea12767 chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
AAH! it wont let me read past this chappie! (once the stupid fanfiction stops being a meanie, ill read the rest) AHH! *needs to know what happenes!*
BabyKookies chapter 6 . 4/6/2006
I love your story I think u should do more kagsess modern day stuff.
Riseile chapter 6 . 1/12/2005
i like this story and its predisesor (or however you spell that word) they're sweet though sesshoumaru was A LOT out of character. that was a twist though at the end. good twist i really didn't want inuyasha to die despite the ass he makes of himself on a daily basis.

arigatou

ja ne!
spikesfirstluv chapter 6 . 10/9/2004
i love it
slybandito chapter 6 . 4/13/2004
these stories are cool!
you should make more,
lots more Shessy/kag fics.
Airen2 chapter 6 . 3/30/2004
CUte I do like the modern day concept. Of course all stories need a conflict of some sort what would it be?
hakuyoukai chapter 6 . 8/26/2003
i dont reele bleev in da shooting star thing, but itz ur storee, i hav no happend 2 da western lands or evry1 else in da feudal era? did they forget ubowt eech udr?
Saria4 chapter 6 . 8/18/2003
THAT WAS WONDERFULLY AWESOME! OH, THANK YOU for the sequel! I will NEVER fore get this. YAHO!
kasia matsubishi chapter 6 . 6/17/2003
YOU MUST WRITE MORE! i demand a sequel to this sequel it is to good to stop *hands ban the golden cookie* please write more
kasia matsubishi chapter 5 . 6/17/2003
That was so *sniff* sad *forgives inuyasha*
kasia matsubishi chapter 4 . 6/17/2003
i don t care if fluffy doesn't want to kill inuyasha right now i do *inuyasha running for dear life while ilovesessy chasing him with mace*

_
kasia matsubishi chapter 3 . 6/17/2003
Poor sessy bad kikiyo BAD *hits kikiyo with 52 daggers for each year she was dead then 17 more for each year kag was alive* Die kikiyo *hands ban a bag of skittles* this is good even if it is sad
kasia matsubishi chapter 2 . 6/17/2003
*throwing heavy things at inuyasha* HOW *piano* DARE *anvil* YOU *my brother* KILL *a mace* KAGOME! BAD DOG! *hits inuyasha til she gets tired of it* oh well good keep going - DIE INUYASHA!
kasia matsubishi chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
I'm so glad you wrote a sequel im gonna write a review for every chapter you write *hands banshee a cookie* Inuyasha is mean DIE inuyasha DIE kikiyo because i hate her too *runs off carrying a mace with inuyashas and kikiyos name on it*