Reviews for Nightmare Scenario
Wow...that &%(ed me up.

Well done.
Milly chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
*is so very saddened*

I liked this, a lot. It could have been too confusing, but you managed to work in the details in his dream that showed you it wasn't real. Like the children being younger; Leo in New Hampshire, etc. I know exactly that type of dream too! I have dreams where I wake up, get up and walk about and then realise I'm asleep still!

Ah, well this is really good still.
Anne Withane chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Gawd. You're killin' me here. Beautifully done. I'm gonna go cry now...and believe that it's NOT Zoey's they're talking about in the last scene there.
RedBeardJim chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Oh, man. You...just...guh...evil.
Indarae chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Wow! It's hard to say much more - skipping from dream to reality gives twists a-plenty, here. I'm left with only one question: whose funeral is it? It doesn't really say whether Zoey's been found at last and is dead, or whether the Pres is going to Molly's funeral and still waiting for the nightmare to be over. I rather like that about it, even if it wasn't exactly what was intended. This is just fabulous. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
AniBartlet chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Oh...My...God! That was absolutely superb! One of the best fanfics I have ever read. Please write the view's of her sisters. That would be absolutely magnificent! You are an incredible writer!
DianeB chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Oh, my Lord, can you just GUT me? Fill my heart with despair, lift me out of it - and then just plunge me right back down. Gak.

Very nicely done, though. :) The emotional roller-coaster intention was quite effective. I just hope it doesn't end up being canon next year! WEEP!
MAHC chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Boy, that was intense. You drag us into despair with Jed; then you pull us out; then you plunge us back. Excellent story - but I hope the Powers That Be are kinder to us in the end! Thanks for your powerful words.