Reviews for A New Life
kirsten chapter 9 . 6/4
I love this story! I'm so bummed its unfinished and probly won't be. Great job!
beverly chapter 9 . 1/7/2008
the story is good just please let it have a happy ending
leigh chapter 9 . 11/15/2005
I love this story! Its great! I really hope you continue! :D
val chapter 9 . 6/16/2005
please update soon you can let your story like that !
Duckygirl chapter 9 . 5/18/2004
AWSOME! It's so sad and good that i'm about 2 seconds away from crying! Please keep carter and abby together! I love it so so much! Please write more really soon!
damnyankee chapter 9 . 5/18/2004
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update ASAP...this fic is so good and i have to know what's going to happen next...AH...I CAN'T STAND IT!
carbygirl05 chapter 9 . 5/17/2004
this story is wonderfully written. please keep going. update soon!
Anna chapter 9 . 5/17/2004
OMG! I love your storyline! Please upate soon! Love Anna.
mistopher chapter 9 . 5/17/2004
omg omg omg i'm so glad your updating this story it's one of my favorites!
Jenny chapter 6 . 5/17/2004
Hi!This is great!Please update soon:)
starbright chapter 9 . 5/16/2004
great job, I hope Carter gets the help he needs. Keep up the great work!
ivyleague chapter 8 . 12/10/2003
i am loving this story. youve got to update it soon, b/c ch 8 left me on edge. you are a gifted writer.
Phantom of the Basement chapter 7 . 10/24/2003
Wow, great writing! For a few chapter, you had me worried that it would be another "Abby-helps-Carter-thru-his-angst-and-life-is-just-peachy" story. However, since you've made Carter go semi-psychotic, it adds a new level of depth to the story, giving it a plot instead of just Carby fuzz. Loved the inclusion of Luka in chapter 8, it's just so in-character or him to help out Abby with Carter gone. Keep updating.
J-Bird2006 chapter 8 . 10/24/2003
Awesome! Just plain awesome! You have got to write a new chapter soon or I'm gonna freak! Where's Carter and Bella!
JCLuver6 chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
OMG that was so good... but I have one question... Is it suposed to be like a journal entry? I am a big Carby fan so thanks of writing an awsome fic! MAil me at

Please write more,