Reviews for A New Life
beverly chapter 9 . 1/7/2008
the story is good just please let it have a happy ending
leigh chapter 9 . 11/15/2005
I love this story! Its great! I really hope you continue! :D
val chapter 9 . 6/16/2005
please update soon you can let your story like that !
Duckygirl chapter 9 . 5/18/2004
AWSOME! It's so sad and good that i'm about 2 seconds away from crying! Please keep carter and abby together! I love it so so much! Please write more really soon!
damnyankee chapter 9 . 5/18/2004
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update ASAP...this fic is so good and i have to know what's going to happen next...AH...I CAN'T STAND IT!
carbygirl05 chapter 9 . 5/17/2004
this story is wonderfully written. please keep going. update soon!
Anna chapter 9 . 5/17/2004
OMG! I love your storyline! Please upate soon! Love Anna.
mistopher chapter 9 . 5/17/2004
omg omg omg i'm so glad your updating this story it's one of my favorites!
Jenny chapter 6 . 5/17/2004
Hi!This is great!Please update soon:)
starbright chapter 9 . 5/16/2004
great job, I hope Carter gets the help he needs. Keep up the great work!
ivyleague chapter 8 . 12/10/2003
i am loving this story. youve got to update it soon, b/c ch 8 left me on edge. you are a gifted writer.
Phantom of the Basement chapter 7 . 10/24/2003
Wow, great writing! For a few chapter, you had me worried that it would be another "Abby-helps-Carter-thru-his-angst-and-life-is-just-peachy" story. However, since you've made Carter go semi-psychotic, it adds a new level of depth to the story, giving it a plot instead of just Carby fuzz. Loved the inclusion of Luka in chapter 8, it's just so in-character or him to help out Abby with Carter gone. Keep updating.
J-Bird2006 chapter 8 . 10/24/2003
Awesome! Just plain awesome! You have got to write a new chapter soon or I'm gonna freak! Where's Carter and Bella!
JCLuver6 chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
OMG that was so good... but I have one question... Is it suposed to be like a journal entry? I am a big Carby fan so thanks of writing an awsome fic! MAil me at

Please write more,

From an ER/Carby lover,

JCLuver6
tessmagnolia chapter 8 . 10/20/2003
Brilliant chapter - if a little short, but that's just my opinion I like reading a lot at a time :D.

I love this story because it's a role reversal of what many stories out there are about. Carter's in hell and Abby's is trying to help him. And lucky for them both, he's trying his hradest to let her in. well that was up until this chapter.

This is a difficult topic to write about and I think so far you have done it justice. Keep up the great writing.

I can't decide whether I want Abby and Luka to find them right away or if the more angsty suspensful wait is the better way to persue it. But it's not my decision, it's yours and I can't wait to read it.

Tracey