Reviews for Warmer than a Thousand Suns
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2021
When Harry said he wanted them to go to Canada all I could think of is “I want to take you up to Winnipeg THATS IN CANADA!”
brachiosaurus chapter 5 . 6/27/2021
nice fluff, thanks for sharing with us
Longerstrides chapter 5 . 6/17/2021
I really liked this story. Was the perfect length, and interesting. Nicely done!
SiriusOrionBitch chapter 5 . 6/4/2021
Love love loved this! Thank you for sharing I thought it was brilliant! Take care,

SOB
cameron1812 chapter 5 . 5/16/2021
A great end to a neat little story. The press conference is my fav moment, lol, as is their desire to hit up Canada (proud Canadian here, lol:).
stevem1 chapter 5 . 5/15/2021
I enjoyed this story. Thinking about it, the foul, moody git known as Harry Potter probably does not need the alpha girlfriend (Ginny) or the class A personality (Hermione). He needs someone light hearted and interested in hair care, because he has enough drama in his life. Enter Lavender Brown.
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 5 . 5/15/2021
Great chapter
Tork01 chapter 4 . 4/30/2021
I still like that Harry & Lavender stopped Malfoy's evil plot by getting laid (repeatedly) in the Room of Requirement. This heroic achievement is brought to you by teenage hormones & stamina!
fireball900 chapter 4 . 3/9/2021
Lupin struck me as someone with commitment issues, but he always struck me as the sort who liked to like the *idea* of being close to Harry.
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 3/6/2021
This is one fun story to read. I am really enjoying the emphasis put on their emotions and how they feel around each other. Sounds a bit like puppy love to someone my age but I can see how much depth the relationship seems to have for them.
WiseSilver chapter 4 . 3/3/2021
Honestly really love this story. Reminds me of how much of a stick in the mud I was until I got together with my second girlfriend. (First girlfriend was even more of a stick in the mud).
Honestly I love stories that use character in new or interesting ways. And while Lavender isn’t much different, you really flesh out her character some and the effect of being happy has on Harry.
Can’t wait for the final chapter. Or heck. I could go for 2 more.
stevem1 chapter 4 . 2/11/2021
Lupin is a weird character. I have no clue why he made no effort to see Harry while at the Dursleys, skipped his first two years at Hogwarts, skipped his fourth, and then became a glorified prison guard. He really had no relationship with Harry.

I like the maturing of the Lavendar/Harry relationship. It was a nice touch that they’ve been blocking Malfoy’s access to the Room of Requirement,

Reaching out for help in the horcrux hunt is a good idea.
stevem1 chapter 3 . 2/11/2021
I think Ron burned a bridge here. Or Harry did. Either way, maybe it’s less likely Ron’s the unreliable wingman on the Horcrux hunt from hell.
stevem1 chapter 2 . 2/11/2021
I really like Harry’s uncertainty in the relationship. Lavender is very direct and likely is just what he needs.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2021
A great start, thought the statement that it wasn’t her first time or even her hundredth was disconcerting.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »