Reviews for Advocatus Diaboli
w- easy enough chapter 3 . 2/11/2007
*grin* love it!
Transparent existance chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
Luff's this fic as well! you've become one of my fav. authors, please comtinue. .

p.s I have email now!
chris chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
please please please write more soon...:
chris chapter 3 . 1/21/2006
please please please update soon... :
chris chapter 3 . 1/5/2006
please please write more soon... :
chris chapter 3 . 12/18/2005
please write more soon...please... :
WhiteWolfCub chapter 3 . 10/10/2005
Wow, hope you continue soon!
BlackWolf chapter 3 . 7/14/2005
please continue! it's good! I like this fic already *waits patiently for another chapter*
PJ Zatken chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
OMG...I almost fell from my chair laughing about the "gay" question that Hisoka asked Tsuzuki *lol*

I like stories that make you think, as well as an author who's not afraid to try something new...such as delve into a very delicate topic such as religion *remembers debate coach who said that religion is a must avoid topic in debates*

Ay...since you love delving into religion, have you read the manga Cross? It's heavy on the Roman Catholic dogma, as well as the supernatural...a must read.
PJ Zatken chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Ah, it is a "nice" chapter...but there's something that tells me that things will only get worse (and that's how I like it) ;-D
JoriWinter chapter 3 . 7/5/2004
Wow, you haven't updated in awhile. Would you, please? This is a wonderful story, and it sounds like some Tsusoka and Tatari coming up... so cute! :P

Poor depressed Soka. Tsuzuki MUST find a way to cheer him up. _
SapphireDragon chapter 3 . 6/4/2004
Where are you? Are you even alive, Mirai-san?

When will this story be updated? It's been EIGHT MONTHS! EIGHT MONTHS! I don't know how much longer I can wait for this or any of your other stories (especially this one and Akusho)!

Weel Good luck! Update soon or you will have a very temperamental fan on your hands. *evil aura* BwahahahaBWAHAHAHA *chokes* Okay...Yeah!
Director J chapter 3 . 4/23/2004
Aw, I reall like this story, I wanna see more...However I've noticed that it's been about six months since you last updated *twitch*. Please continue this story! It's really good, and I have my suspicions about who Hisoka's new tutor/doctor/gaurdian is going to be *cough*Muraki*cough* Kick me if I'm wrong. Just update!
SapphireDragon chapter 3 . 2/29/2004
*crying* WAH! Please Update this already!
SapphireDragon chapter 3 . 2/20/2004