Reviews for Komm, Susser Todd
beautiful-illusions13 chapter 3 . 9/20/2006
aw that was so sad! it was beautiful!

aww i almost cried! you should totally continue it!
meissa rivas chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
wow...really loved your story.i wonder if kagome ever will get crazy enough to kill ,really loved the story,hope u make more!
faery pink sparkle chapter 3 . 7/10/2005
Hi :) Well first of all.. I don't really think that Sango would swear so strongly like that, it seems a bit out of character... But other than that, I really liked your story, I always love a good angsty fic. The ending is good and leaving it there would fine, but you could also continue... either way, great job! If you are still continuing this story, I hope you update soon!

Pink Sparkle
Elizabeth chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
I would actually LOVE for u to continue! :) I hope u do. The story was sad and touching and it leaves me sort of empty to not know what will happen next. :( Sad huh? But whatever it is your choice...BUT I hope you write more to this WONDERFUL fic!

BYE :)
waaaaaaaaaaa chapter 3 . 3/30/2005
wa!I'm still crying

CONTINUE COTINUE PLEASE!
SessGirlD chapter 3 . 2/4/2005
Continue it! Omg ... I was like crying! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
The Spiked Dragon chapter 3 . 1/24/2005
Yo keep writing this story I want to know what happens next so you better update soon.
jus another crazy person chapter 3 . 1/9/2005
this is great keep writing

crazy kid
Inuyasha Obsession chapter 3 . 10/12/2004
I know that you haven't updated this for a year either, but I REALLY REALLY NEED to know what happens next! You NEED to keep going! I would rate this one hundred out of ten! yes that is what I mean, 100 out of 10! That is how godd this story is/was, depending on if you will continue, I REALLY REALLY want you to keep going! I'm a huge fan of yours! I've read almost all of you Inuyasha stories! And one of your other ones by mistake...but it was still really good! You keep writing and I'll keep reviewing!
Inuyasha Obsession chapter 2 . 10/12/2004
WHY DID YOU END IT THERE? I MUST find out what happens! That chapter was so sad that I was crying through it! This story rocks!
Inuyasha Obsession chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
That was really good! I wanna see what happens! With all of the stories that you've written and I've read they have all been very full of suspense! You are a very good writer!
animationfan320 chapter 3 . 10/28/2003
WAH!SO SAD! *SOB SOB*

PLEASE CONTINUE !PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

I BEG YOU!

( i cry too much man...)
Shikon chapter 3 . 9/9/2003
gr8 fic! Could u read my version of Kagome trying 2 commit suicide? It's called Tourniquet, mostly a song fic but...could you r/r it ne ways?

again w/ gr8 fic!

c u!
ice0apparition chapter 3 . 8/31/2003
please continue. very sad, oh how i love angst. PLEASE PLEASE continue, im adding this story to my favorites for a reason, you know.
Priest chapter 3 . 8/24/2003
it is a very sad tale, and i wouldn't mind reading more of it should you decide to continue it. *holds up bag of cookies and points at it* um thanks for the cookies. Ja-ne (_)