Reviews for Pieces
GM chapter 1 . 4/9
Beautiful - tragically beautiful.
Flighty Wren chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
Your work never ceases to amaze me. THIS WAS AWESOME! I love how you explored the different characters' ways of dealing with Jean's death. This is soo good. I love it.
webaholic chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
One of the best fanfics I've read, X-men or otherwise. I've read it several times and referred others to it. Tender, touching, and gut-wrenching by turns. Great job of making each point of view distinct.

*sigh* I'll never write this well, but I am glad there are people out there who can. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Victoria Lilly chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
YAH!...i had difficutly trying to review your other great fics (but I think I just wasn't signed it or something like that) but anyway! I really don't know how you do it! All of your fics are AWESOME and it's totally amazing how you can get into those characters minds as much as you can! I had tears in my eyes while i was reading! I love how you get into the characters actually being and soul. I can feel every emotion they are, and they make my heart break. Once again a great great job on this fic...Now I'm off to go try to review your others! Keep up the awesome work!

~Victoria Lily~
Absynthe Greene chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
This is one of the most haunting stories I have ever read. I love how you can right from the POV of all the differnt characters.

Keep up the good work.

L.S.
AmazinglyMe chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
A sweet, touching, all around lovely piece. Can't wait to read more of your stuff. XD
Dani chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Very clever. Good characterisation.
Angel LeeAnn chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
You always have such a graceful insight into these characters. Well done, once more.
Queerquail chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
Interesting perspective on the characters. I like how you did it first-person.
Jean-GreyPhoenix chapter 1 . 8/27/2003
Hi are more chapters going 2 be made
Devilstitan chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
another amazing fic...you really know how to bring out the true feelings
kojie chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
That was awesome. I love Scott's the best:D
Hesper Charm chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
wow! u write really well. everybody was so in character, the stories were so believable. amazing. im gonna go find some more of ur stories (if there are any more) and go read them!
Carrie chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
wow, that was neat. I liked Kurt's part where he was talking about Storm's tears being shed through the weather. that was very clever of you. Anyways, very nice. good job.

~Carrie
Lord Mulciber chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Like your other review said, one heckuva briliant piece of work. Awesome! I love it! Can you review my story, XMen: Predator and Prey?