Reviews for Of Princes and Kings
Stormcutter684 chapter 1 . 3/25
Ummm ... Did you just say 'don't try this at home'?

...
Too late. :P
Nah. Jk. Sounds like fun though! Should I give it a try? Loved this cute little short fanfic. I love sledding! It's nice for Faramir, Legolas, and Aragorn to have a break from work and duties. Love this fanfic! Amazing job! :D

Now. Where can I find a shield?
DanaryesIsGoingToBreakTheWheel chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Very entertaining.
Always chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Go Legolas!
Archiril chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Extremely funny! I can well imagine Legolas doing this :D
Dragon Rider chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
OMG! I started laughing like crazy! MORE! This is really funny!
maipigen chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I finally fdecided to enter af Lord of the rings story and good i did. I liked this a lot, hope to read more of your stuff in the future;)

Ditte Mai
sazza-da-vampire chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
but i want to try it at home! I wanna be like Aragorn, Legolas and Faramir! ignore the fact that summer is approahing and that it never snows even in winter, but anyway... it sounds like fun!

i can so imagine them doing that... hehehe
StarofElendil chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
OH that is funny! How very unroyal behavior, but at least it shows the three aren't totally grown up!
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Lol, when I saw his shield too, I thought "That would make a REALLY good sled. . ."

_

Great fic, loved it.

InuNightWalker
Houtori chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Hahaha! That was priceless! Keep up the good work!
Haleakala chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
ORLANDO CHRISTOPHER(?) BLOOM, YOU GET YOUR BUTT OFF THAT SHIELD THIS INSTANT BEFORE YOU BREAK ANOTHER BONE! Honestly, after a total of what, 9 breaks-?;) Very nice, fun. Legolas using his charm to weasle his way into getting his way... I can totally see that. :)
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
I love this snippet! So many forget the mischievious side of Legolas that is often hiding behind his title. Your characters are great & I am envious I am not one of those guards watching a playful elf remind a king & a prince to have some fun!
windwraith chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Cute...Elfeye has a few legolas sheld sliding stories bet you'd like them.
Maglor the Harper chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
What a wonderful story!The idea of Aragorn,Legolas and Faramir going sledding is one of my fav stories.
Estelle1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Woot! I KNEW he was going to try something like that when you mentioned snow! Woohoo! That was fun! LOL! We did "tray-bogganing" in university every year and the cafetaria was wondering where all their trays went. Hahaha! Good story!