Reviews for True Love Never Dies
Natella chapter 2 . 10/26/2004
Please update coz i can see that you haven't for a while :S and i really want to know wut happens next...
Speaky chapter 2 . 6/30/2004
awsomeness! more?
moon man chapter 2 . 5/2/2004
Update quickly! Please! I hated the end of the The Amber Spyglass, so I've been on a constant search for a good reunite-and-romance fic! Hurry!
Quark chapter 2 . 1/26/2004
This is fantastic. I'm really impressed. :)
A Thousand Paper Cranes chapter 2 . 12/11/2003
I like this story! Really hope you continue it!
unolimbo chapter 2 . 11/16/2003
really good. i am definately enjoying this. but if Will does get to her world, and Kirjava is there, will he be able to get back? i mean, there won't be an of him left in his world, if i understood your story correctly... you might want to try and fix that. But its really good! keep writing!
Kantina chapter 2 . 10/14/2003
I just finished all three books and have now moved on to HDM fanfiction! I'm glad your story is on here cause I definetly wanted Lyra and Will to find a way back to each other. The story is awesome and I love the "key" idea! Keep up the good work! And please please please update! Don't let this one die! : ) Snizzles!
Shinegami's Little Sis chapter 2 . 8/20/2003
this is amazing! please, hurry to put up another chapter up! I love the idea that they get another chance together.

luv lots

Vanna
orangemochafrappachino chapter 2 . 8/2/2003
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
KaiserMonkey not logged in chapter 2 . 7/24/2003
Alright LilaStar,

I really enjoyed this story (I even added it to my favorites). But you haven't updated in so long. What's up? This is probably one of the most well-written stories I've ever read, and I've been looking forward to your next update. Please update soon!
lily day chapter 2 . 7/16/2003
hallelujah! a proper ending for the trilogy! thank you and UPDaTe
Tindomiel chapter 2 . 6/29/2003
Brilliant! we're getting somewhere!

Your writing style is really good. please update soon!
skitz23 chapter 2 . 6/19/2003
keep writing,keep writing, keep writing!

i love it, always wanted to know what will and lyra did after tas(even if it was 'only' a fanfiction)
Book Lover chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
AGH! A cliff hanger! Very original, I really like it! Please update soon!
kenansense chapter 2 . 6/9/2003
Getting even better in chapter 2, i really like your writing style! Keep the chapters coming.