Reviews for The Rebirth of a Sword Hero
tank2u1wood chapter 11 . 5/22
Interesting thought on erste but I think it's meant more as Air Strike shield then the second and third air strike shields rather then the first second and third shield
Azure-Star-Dragon chapter 41 . 5/22
Thinking about. Is Ortinax in Shirou's reality marble? The Black Barrel function would be an ace in Naofumi's sleeve against people like Kyo who can just infinitely incarnate their selves into other bodies.
Absurdum est chapter 41 . 5/21
Level 80 get! The tried and true Married Blades are back in business!
Illya Emiya chapter 41 . 5/19
I'm just assuming that they harvested the Griffin bodies for new weapon forms and whatnot.
TripleSweet chapter 16 . 5/18
It still bothers me that he was a sword hero and not a bow hero, you know, being an Archer. But then again his magic is swords so...
JumpingToaster chapter 41 . 5/17
Story has been pretty slow going in recent chapters. Not saying that's a bad thing though.
DragonANGL chapter 41 . 5/17
Huh. Wasn't expecting another paladin's blade to allow him to ride on it midair - thought it'd be a blade from a wuxia-like hero.
Omni Fate lover chapter 1 . 5/17
If Takt ever try to steal Emiya Legendary Sword then he will die, horrible at that, Especially after Emiya learned Hengen Musou and I can't wait
Nightshadegirl chapter 41 . 5/17
griffin king was a toughie
Engineer4Ever chapter 41 . 5/17
And play the one piece walk music at the end!
Ballin' And Can't Get Up chapter 41 . 5/17
Man, if EMIYA really wants to make Motoyasu more powerful, he could trace him Gae Bolg, like he traced the Shield of the Round Table for Natsumi.
The Nonexistant One chapter 41 . 5/17
Man I can't believe that the world can't even give EMIYA the recognition that he made the crane wing combo and it starts at lv1. I think that is hilarious, nice.
silverhawk88 chapter 41 . 5/17
Oh yeah! That was a little close to disaster but Shirou came in clutch with Bakuya and Kanshou! My man!
Darth Kyuubi kurama chapter 41 . 5/17
Great chapter .
Motoyasu trying to be all manly about EMIYA's seemingly death.
1,872 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »