Reviews for Five for Fighting
OutsidersAddict chapter 26 . 6/8/2014
You are amazing! I can't believe how amazing that was. Thank you so much! This was fantastic. I didn't want it to end!
wishuy chapter 26 . 12/29/2012
Great story.
jusa lilcrazE chapter 16 . 8/13/2011
WHAT THE FUCKING FUCKETY FUCK FUCK?THAT IS FUCKED UP IF I DO SAY SO MY I !WHY!DALLAS IS THE BOMB!FUCK!SHIT!

10 minutes later...

I am so sorry for my outburst of passion on the subject of her being a meany mean meanny person with meanny mean qualities.I FUDGING LOVE THIS STORY!NEVER stop writing it!lol..."Why not just blame Cherry?" its like "cherry did it!she tried to kill me with her lipstick!not to mewntion strangle me with her hair!its so strong cause shes rich and uses good shampoo with strengthening thingys!i got this thing on my face..." *points to the owie given to her by fag (but they think it was dallas)*"from her wonderfull guccie bag!oh the pain!"lol

but seriously what the fuckety fuck fuck was she thinking?I WAS SERIOUSE ABOUT THE "BLAMING CHERRY" THING...THINK ABOUT .SERIOUSE.

~Thank You~
lilo x chapter 26 . 10/14/2010
Standingg ovation 4 ths. .great writing.
Z00 chapter 25 . 6/28/2009
that was absolutely amazing.
MusicalLife17 chapter 21 . 8/7/2008
hey there i love this story but i cant seem to get chapter 20...is it possible for u to send it to me? i really wanna continue and im worried that i wont get the story without it..

plz? lol thanks
Carlie chapter 26 . 2/24/2008
Very nice story! I'm officially impressed:)
Carlie chapter 19 . 2/23/2008
"I marched up to him standing on my toes to loop my arms around his neck and hugged him tight nearly losing my breath when I felt his arm slowly loop around my back and tighten to return the hug."

...right there, I got butterflies in my stomach.
Carlie chapter 17 . 2/23/2008
ok, I may be a little late in reading this, but I kept seeing this fic mentioned all over the place and had to find it. I could actually *see* this happening! Very good work, I really like this!
won't be the Victim chapter 16 . 2/14/2008
After reading this chapter I can't read anymore...sorry but that was to much drama for me...up till this chapter was awsome...your really good at writin...just sorry i couldn't finish it...
mar1838 chapter 26 . 1/20/2008
I think it's fair to say that this is by far the best The Outsiders fan fiction I have ever read. I'll admit that I was leery in the beginning about the-Curtises-have-a-long-lost-sister plot because, frankly, 99% of the other stories with the same plot suck, but your style of writing made me forget about that. I was thrilled with the plot. You managed to gracefully incorporate another sibling into the gang while still remaining true to S.E. Hinton's original characters, especially Dallas. I generally scoff at writers who try to give Dallas a secretive soft side because, let's face it, he really doesn't have one. I'm still surprised that you managed to include him in a love story without portraying him as a total sap. And details! Thank you for not jumping from one scene to another and neglecting the details that tie everything together. Although I wish there was more to the story, I think you did a great job of ending the story in a dignified manner. Congratulations on writing a truly excellent piece of fan fiction. I look forward to reading more of your work.
kakashipwns chapter 26 . 12/30/2007
I absolutely love it.
xocrazililkelox chapter 6 . 9/12/2007
Great story it's pretty orginal with how she came with the family and not just poped out of nowhere I love that part with her walking up in bed with Tim I thought that was so funny lol .Great plus she wasnt a Mary-sue.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 26 . 7/19/2006
Great story! I's amazing!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 2 . 7/19/2006
Great chapter! Pony's not the baby anymore! But he's still the baby brother! Great story!