Reviews for Gran'pere
ChocoDonut5000 chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
What a cute idea! The ending line was the funniest; it made me smile. The Professor's confusion over the names added a sweet touch, especially when the kids kept correcting him. A couple typos distracted me, but other than that, this was a well-rounded, comical read. _
Mr Sinister chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
Cute story - I can just imagine the Professor getting all hot under the collar trying to deal with a gaggle of little kids :)

Good stuff!
Ashley I chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
My god, that was hirarious! It truly was, and a very original idea. I never thought of Charles Xavier that way, but the way you wrote it made it very realistic. And very funny. God, I really need to calm down now.

Just one thing, the format is a bit - difficult to follow sometimes, with all the half finished words and "..." I know it is part of the story and it does make the story very funny, but sometimes it was a bit too much, in my opinion. Good job though!
Ice Lynx chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
0_o, lmao. very funny, loved it.

"Who did?"

"His Pupil."

"His eye went out by itself? Cool!"

loved that, and the other talk about eyes and pupils. very funny.
Angel Gidget chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
You read and reviewed mine, now I read and am reviewing yours. That was funny! Most people, in future fics, spend time focusing on the X-men's relationship with their children. You focused soley on one poor Professor putting up with all of his diverse-in-personality grandchildren. It's a sweet little concept, and I give ya a cybernetic thumbs up for it!
Baby-Cellophane chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
aw...

it's so cute!

you can totally tell who some of these kids parents are...heeheehee.

but so cute.
Valiowk chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Gosh, this is hilarious, especially the part where Professor Xavier says, "No, its not about your mom, Amber. Yes, I'm...fine its about your mom if you want." :)

Cute and beautiful!
Muse's Inspiration chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
LOL! Now THAT'S cute! I LOVE that last line 'Ma mere, dis gran' pere is d'fective, can Lisbet 'ave another?' That's classic! :-)

Good work!