Reviews for Apex Lifestyle: The Rise of Black Swan
Javi chapter 8 . 1/11
Hola, espero que te encuentres buen de salud, me encanta la historia, espero que actualices pronto, saludos
Nechi chapter 8 . 1/8
Welcome back , i hope 4 ur swift recovery and congrats on the A's u got kip it up.
As for Ideas for this story, I still say time for other members to be added (black, native, asian American) u have to remember if this is rhe 60s, segregation and jim crow is in play right now. Which means a lot of unrest in ethnic communities which where not Caucasian. The is also the space race between Russia and America i believe bella seems like someone who would be interested in going or be somehow involved in that.
Magic2488 chapter 8 . 1/7
Congrats on the A's! And hope you're recovering nicely from covid. I was absolutely ecstatic when I saw the update for this. Maybe some drama with the denali's? Honestly I can't wait for the next update. I know what ever you write is going to be epic!
VanessaBlake chapter 7 . 1/3
Not enough, not enough, not at all enough! Can't wait for future updates. omg I both love and hate that I found this story so early. Already wishing for more updates!
Aku no Kotei chapter 7 . 12/12/2020
I love where this is going, but please don't let rosalie be homophobic. But till now your story is really original.
Anonymous chapter 7 . 12/2/2020
Your story is amazing. It's new and refreshing to read the path this story takes with each chapter. You've given Bella's background a new twist, and she's approaching her vampire life differently than most stories. I really enjoy her inventiveness and experimentations with things other vampires don't even bother with. I can't wait to read more! Thank you for writing this story.
Your business chapter 7 . 11/28/2020
i can't wait for another chapter
Stripeus chapter 3 . 11/24/2020
I like this story as it is so different from most of the Twilight stories. Unique.
OrochiL chapter 7 . 11/23/2020
This has been great so far! Can't wait to see the drunken escapades of the Cullens!
Thique Lee chapter 7 . 11/23/2020
Thanks for the update.
kissedbyarose13 chapter 7 . 11/23/2020
I love this. Glad to of found it. Drunken cullens should be quite epic
Artistia chapter 7 . 11/23/2020
Keeping my fingers crossed for all the drama. It is good for Rose to get a different perspective of vampire life than the other Cullens, Bella was changed in similar circumstances to her, but she views the life she was given as a new chance for something different, for something better. It'll really shake Rosalie's views on how she sees life, especially her life. Also expecting Edward to start something, he is that kind of person.
Magic2488 chapter 7 . 11/23/2020
I absolutely live for this story lol are the swans gonna meet the Denali's anytime soon? I think that could be interesting. Bella and Izzy getting attention from the denali sisters causing rose and emmett to be jealous? Great updates. So many good ideas about all the inventions. Can't wait to read more.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2020
Yah! Update soon and for college moments have them go to a party, try drugs, dates
tinapwet chapter 6 . 11/17/2020
Uh next chapter please hahaha... Love this story... Love this chapter I can't wait for all the romantic development... I love Rosalie and Bella... Can't wait! Thank you for writing this awesomeness!