Reviews for For Want of a Nail
Gargzy-Garg chapter 13 . 3/1
Any chance that the chapters up on AO3 will get posted here? Or at least mentioned so people can look there?
Sheelahdog chapter 13 . 1/11
This story is hilarious! I can't wait for whatever happens next! Surprises around every turn.
chabluechoco chapter 13 . 1/10
Well this was hilarious, thank you for this treat
Martin-di-Arcov chapter 13 . 1/6
the best slow rise of a insane madman overlord story ever!
Martin-di-Arcov chapter 12 . 1/6
love the ongoing "Lily potter is always holding a Martini" joke
Chironex chapter 13 . 1/1
Your fix is such an absolute delight. It made! me laugh in front of concerned colleagues. Thank you. Please keep writing!
Adex chapter 13 . 12/22/2020
Oh, I adore this!
Adex chapter 6 . 12/22/2020
I am thoroughly enjoying this so far. A friend recommended it to me and I'm cracking up with laughs on every other sentence!
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 5 . 12/22/2020
I haven't checked your bio so I don't know if english is your native language or not, but I noticed one recuring error. You use seize (to hold or grab) in place of cease (to stop doing something). There may be others but I'm trying not to nit pick. This one word changes the context of the sentence.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 4 . 12/22/2020
This is funny as hell! Don't know if it was supposed to be, but it is.
Serpent Rose chapter 13 . 12/22/2020
This story is so crack but I’m also loving every minute of it. Can’t wait to see what’s next!
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 13 . 12/21/2020
Poor Snape can never catch a break. I shudder to think what will be the catalyst that finally lets Spot into the open.
mizzrazz72 chapter 13 . 12/21/2020
Severus had better check Harry for weapons.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 12 . 12/21/2020
From 'fashion nightmare' onwards I was snickering the whole way through. Top shelf stuff.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 11 . 12/21/2020
Well his antics worked out pretty well here, and a rare occurrence of a pratfall sufferer coming out on top.