Reviews for You Don't Know Me
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
o, that's so sad. good job!
sarahb2007 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
that was good
Shizuka12304 chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Hey, love it, I'm gonna read the next story after my show, I love ALL the stories I have read of yours so far, well gotta go, bye.
Emily Carol chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
This was good! You're an amazing writer!
Lieke chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
AAHHWW that is so sad! I usually don't even like JavaJunkie stories, and you actually had me sympathizing here! Way to go! I liked it a lot!

And even though I am not a big fan of L/L's I think you should continue this story for all of those fans who do! You could really make this something good!

Anyway, I guess I will find out if you do huh?

Love, Lieke.
Jennifer chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
I really like how this story was written! I was just wondering who sings the song!
carmen chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Awesome! I wish Luke would just tell her that he loves her... great job!
silverscreen chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Sigh. Here I go to listen to my Best Friend's Wedding soundtrack. What a great vignette. So angsty, so unresolved. I love it.
Amanda chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Okay, I am fully and utterly depressed now. This is sad. Or maybe that's me, I am the one who for the last to season sat there screaming at the TV for Lor and Luke to open their eyes and hook up already. Occasionally calling them stupid for the Max/Nicole stuff. But my point is, I thought it was good. It was so Luke it was not even funny. Do you like hide the characters in your closet or something and only let them out when you need advice on how they would act? Cause if you do, can I borrow Jess for a little while? Or Tristan, I need a punching bag? Anyway back to the review. It was sad, but in a good way. I see two things you can do here, option A: Continue with this either in song fic or reg fic and see what happens or option B: write another amazing story. Either one works, and would make me unbearably happy. You have a real talent. Ever think of writing for a living?

BTW, I was serious about borrowing Jess.

~*~Manda~*~
Luke Rules chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Aw! That's so sweet! And I LOVE that song, and yes, it does scream "Luke Story!"
Tatiana Torres chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
ooh how sad! poor luke but its a god story!