Reviews for Secrets
littlemichiru chapter 6 . 11/23
ah...so the story was never finished. that's a pity
littlemichiru chapter 5 . 11/23
Oh now you care. I am a huge fan of puzzleshipping but Yugi isn't the replacement. Now he sees what he missed. Bakura come on. Go get Yugi already.
littlemichiru chapter 4 . 11/23
Wow. So much pain. It's always hard being in love and not being able to clearly understand if you are loved back. Bakura was softer in this chapter but still he couldn't make Yugi understand.
Yami tries to get Yugi but he doesn't try that hard, in my opinion
littlemichiru chapter 3 . 11/23
Wow. Yugi it took you a while. You love Bakura and Bakura loves you even though he probably won't ever admit it.
I understand Yami's prejudice but still...
littlemichiru chapter 2 . 11/23
I like how you mix Japanese with English. Bakura has feelings for Yugi but he can't admit it. It's not how he was raised. Yami may be worried but with what he did he has no right questioning Yugi
littlemichiru chapter 1 . 11/23
Somehow it makes sense. I believe Kleptoshipping is a guilty pleasure. Yami going with Anzu always creates problems. Since everyone else is more concerned about their relationships, Yugi would seek confort from anyone he could get some. Bakura's way isn't the right one, but at least he wants Yugi.
Nygmobblepot chapter 6 . 3/25
can u please update more because this is a really good story
Guest chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
I really like this story and hope you update it soon )
Foxluna chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
damn Yami has such bad timing... and i mean VERY bad timing! why couldn't he have shown interest in Yugi before all this? but he didn't... but he says he'll never give up till Yugi's heart is his huh? well he'll have to compete with Bakura on that part. after all so far he's got Yugi heart mind body and soul. so he'll have to compete with that. i wonder how he'll go about it?
plus i rather like the pairing as it is. unless they can learn to Share Yugi?
but who know's what'll happen next...
well please make sure to update VERY SOON! please and thank u!
laters,
Fox
Foxluna chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
what's the song you used in this chapter called? and who's it by?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
please continue
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
sniffles... this story was progressing so nicely! i know its been like 9 years since uve updated but I would be very very happy if u finished the story. :) pwetty pwease?
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Da fuck? What in the hell is going on, it was getting WAAAY good and then nothing its nearly been a fucking decade since you last updated so what the fuck on high he' going on?!
ravenoftime chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
I'm practically begging you... No I am begging you plz hurry. Do you know how hard it is to find this pairing and it actually be good?
Spindlegal chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Arrggh I told myself not to read this because it's not completed and you haven't updated in like 8 years! But did I listen, noooo!

I didn't expect your story to be so damn good and now i am very angry that I dont know whats going to happen next. It's like a clif hanger that you know you'll never get an answer to. It's a b****!

*sits in a corner to let off steam*