Reviews for Secrets
Guest chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
I really like this story and hope you update it soon )
Foxluna chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
damn Yami has such bad timing... and i mean VERY bad timing! why couldn't he have shown interest in Yugi before all this? but he didn't... but he says he'll never give up till Yugi's heart is his huh? well he'll have to compete with Bakura on that part. after all so far he's got Yugi heart mind body and soul. so he'll have to compete with that. i wonder how he'll go about it?
plus i rather like the pairing as it is. unless they can learn to Share Yugi?
but who know's what'll happen next...
well please make sure to update VERY SOON! please and thank u!
Foxluna chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
what's the song you used in this chapter called? and who's it by?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
please continue
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
sniffles... this story was progressing so nicely! i know its been like 9 years since uve updated but I would be very very happy if u finished the story. :) pwetty pwease?
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Da fuck? What in the hell is going on, it was getting WAAAY good and then nothing its nearly been a fucking decade since you last updated so what the fuck on high he' going on?!
ravenoftime chapter 6 . 5/25/2012
I'm practically begging you... No I am begging you plz hurry. Do you know how hard it is to find this pairing and it actually be good?
Spindlegal chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Arrggh I told myself not to read this because it's not completed and you haven't updated in like 8 years! But did I listen, noooo!

I didn't expect your story to be so damn good and now i am very angry that I dont know whats going to happen next. It's like a clif hanger that you know you'll never get an answer to. It's a b****!

*sits in a corner to let off steam*
InsaneEvilLittleEmmy chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
I cant wait to see what bakura does when he sees the hickey lol :3
andysanime chapter 6 . 5/23/2011
Well, this is certainly getting intereasting.
Foxluna chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
well Bakura is reacting to Yugi now as more than a possession now which is good and he's being more kind and gentle with the little light which is Yugi.

but now Bakura is gonna have some competition for Yugi when it comes to keeping Yugi's heart for his own. i know Yami won't give up easily, so who'll win (or keep in the case with Bakura) Yugi's heart?

this'll be exciting but also bad for Yugi cuz he's on the reciving end of all this.

well please make sure to update soon then.

please and thank u.

p.s.

can't you just have your classes changed if you ask to be changed to normal classes? and OUCH a private school damn that sucks. I'd say just take your time, and no need for rushing the story cuz then it'll get slopy, so just take your time with it. and i hope u do well in your classes. -smiles-

emodevasdarkfollowing chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
You should totally finish this story its really great I enjoyed it! ;D
Adam-1D chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
Oh. My. God!... Why are you not continuing this? It's good, so continue dammit! I like it too much to leave it be!
Lyakan chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
Can't wait for more of this story. Rival of the Heart...or should I say 'for' the Heart? X3 Update soon!
Vioxxin chapter 5 . 4/25/2010
God, 2003? Might as well give up. *sighs* But still, I agree with the others. THIS IS TORTURE! I'll still be waiting though. :)