Reviews for Melted icecream
moon71 chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
What a charming story - simple, with no unnecessary angst or drama, just a happy day for Yuki and Shuichi, while keeping them both in character. Sweet as ice cream and just as refreshing! Thank you!
lain chapter 3 . 4/10/2005
kawaii! . ja!
FireKat chapter 3 . 10/20/2003
AWW-WW! *huggles them both* so kawaii! _ and yes you will pay for coming between a boy and his ice cream! lol- very cute fic _
FireKat chapter 2 . 10/20/2003
ooooh- melty ice cream can be fun though... _ next chapter! _
FireKat chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
teehee _ i bet they are going to 'miss' seeing eachother too! ooh next chapter! _
annakas chapter 3 . 7/8/2003
Aww Yuki was so thoughtful here. Loved the humor and whining Shuichi.
vamp1 chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
kawai!

best fluf!

more onegai?

and thank you for reviewing mah fic!

luv u so much *muah*
Pocky King Windy chapter 3 . 6/25/2003
To answer Yuki's question: Because ice cream's better eaten than not? Because it's not good to have cold stuff on you than in your tummy? ;

Fwees! They'll have ice cream! Shcwuaberry! _ Yuki's so smart! Even I wouldn't have thought about that!

You finished! Good, good iiko!
panatlantic chapter 3 . 6/25/2003
kawaii! ;)

very cute
Machi chapter 3 . 6/24/2003
Whe! CUTENESS IN A CAN!
DemonQween666 chapter 3 . 6/24/2003
That was great! I loved it! You should write more like that one, that you should. *giggles* I just impersonated kenshin! _ Oh! Yeah, and since you're reading this, you should check out my account in a couple days cuz I'm working on a gravi songfic! ANd i don't know if it's right...so please check it out! It should be ready for me to post it around Wednesday, so check then if you will. *goes chibi* *kawaii puppy dog eyes* Pweety pweese wit suwgaw on top? PWESE? *back to normal* Oh, well, I'll be expecting a review if you do decide to go and read it later in the week. Later days! _
Robin Gurl chapter 2 . 6/22/2003
oh please updatE. This is a really cute story.

RG
Arisusa chapter 2 . 6/19/2003
Aww...cute! - That's really all I can say-Cute. Nicely written, too, I might add. _
Pocky King Windy chapter 2 . 6/18/2003
Well! How about licking the mess off each other na no ka? Meow ha, it was ebbil! Running around like that makes Takatori cry! XD

I posted stories, why don't they ever turn up? How can do this to me... ;_; So nasty! Anyways glad yours can be posted and turn up! _
Machi chapter 2 . 6/18/2003
Aw... the ice cream melted! *sob sob* Well.. continue! XD m... ice cream...

ShiShi: GO TO BED, IT'S FIVE IN THE MORNING!

NEVER, MY SWEET LOVER!

ShiShi: ... I would respond to that... but I'm not going to, Miss Gill...