Reviews for Taste of oblivion
Miracle Lily chapter 6 . 3/12/2006
Oh my dear, that was sweet in a twisted way. Twisted because of Duo's blackmail. Hehe. Nice job. )
The Dream Whisperer chapter 6 . 7/17/2005
Very cute, and incharacter fluff! With my favourite pairings!

Would you mind me adding this story to the Knight and the Dragon C2?
FireKat chapter 6 . 9/30/2003
AWW! happy fluffy endings! yayness

*rotf* duo would -kill- heero if he ever mentioned duo might be like relena! _
FireKat chapter 5 . 9/30/2003
aww! kawaii! i love wufei stalking trowa- that is just too funny! and duo with a mini cam! look out world! _
Sonia Yuan chapter 3 . 9/20/2003
OMG, I am so impressed with your style to fully capture treize's elegants. Especially what he says, not many authors can do that.
The Indifferent Short One chapter 6 . 7/28/2003
Fluffy, funny goodness! YAY! - Go you! ... love the fluff... (Wufei stalking Trowa was just the funniest thing... LOL!)
Caitlin M chapter 6 . 7/13/2003
Yay! Ending so happy, g-boys and Treize-sama so happy, me so happy _ Honestly, that was about as cute and fluffy and nice a story as I've ever read. Arigato gozaimasu! (for reviewing me as well as for the nice ficcie)
Fire-Wind1 chapter 6 . 7/11/2003
Great story!

Wind
LadyDragonWolfKnight chapter 6 . 7/11/2003
Aw...cute ending- Loved the bit bout pink :) heh, hope to see more fics like this come out of you
MissyIrene chapter 6 . 7/11/2003
Wai! Cute fic, loved it. Quatre and Trowa are my fav Gundum Wing pairing. _
Starr Dust chapter 6 . 7/11/2003
A cute ending to a cute fic! I really love the way you ended this story.
Caitlin M chapter 4 . 7/8/2003
Isn't Treize-sama good at plans? Everyone should listen to him _ Aw...poor Wuffie and Trei...they need to arrange some off time simultaneously! (Did that make sense?) Anyway...m eager to see what's next! I predict that Heero will come along, see what Duo's doing, and become insanely jealous, hence prompting a lot of silly things and the eventual revelation of Wuffie and Trei's relationship! Of course, that's just me. I'm wierd that way O.O Next chapter! Next chapter!
FireKat chapter 4 . 7/6/2003
LOL! this is too funny. q and t have stalkers can't wait for more _
DarkFox chapter 4 . 7/5/2003
lol i like this plan
LadyDragonWolfKnight chapter 4 . 7/4/2003
*giggles*too cute!LOL!I love it! couldn't stop laughing- update soon!