Reviews for Stature
nimua chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Beautiful. I love the ending.
ChristabelRose chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
loved it!
berryblondechan chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I remember reading this particular piece of your writing a long time ago, I didn't review then because I didn't have an account but now I do and I have stumbled upon it again. This fic is very touching, I didn't remember word for word, but the ideas, the emotions, somehow I remembered them long after I read this fic and in re-reading it I find myself once again touched deeply by the sadness it envokes. Very beautiful.
Bellemaine Chercoeur chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Lovely piece. Well Done!
chibi-koinu chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
omg. cute cute... more tsusoka pllease
darknessflame89 chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
wow, that was very original and wonderful. Hisoka is so cute, it makes me just want to hug him!

anyway, I hope you write more YnM fanfiction! you rock!
Anna Sartin chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
This was very original for a Tsuzuki/Hisoka fic! I just wanted it to keep going on and on, and I was SO disappointed to see it end. Great job!
Literary Eagle chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
A very interesting piece about these two characters. Good job! _
Bekquai chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Yay, you added more! And it's really really good, too. There's just so much that stays unsaid. Not to mention this wonderful tension between the two of them. I love it. You've captured them both so well.
kurai chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
*sighs* that was so... damn sweet!

I loved it and you're great! _

kurai really doesn't know how to review, ne?
Vulpick chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
Wah! That was so adorable! I actually don't think Hisoka's short; just that everybody else around him is so tall. Oh well, bishies are supposed to be tall, ne? I really liked the descriptions and the final line was so heart-melting . Even though I'm too dense to get it...I know it's supposed to have some profound meaning...somewhere, lol.